f o u r

*:・。 i care for you still andI will forever *ੈ✩‧₊˚

I will forever *ੈ✩‧₊˚

"DRINKS, FOOD, DECORATIONS and most importantly the hosts." Josephine repeated under her breath as she strolled around the house, making sure that every piece of furniture was in its precise location.

"JoJo, take a couple deep breaths for me honey." Nicholas recommended, his hands guiding the oxygen entering her lungs and the carbon dioxide leaving.

The Elores house resounded with the present sound of familiar Christmas music. Soft gusts from the sky tapped against the glass windows, the slowly darkening night obscuring any humans vision from the fast approaching rain, each breath was kissed with the chilling touch of the winter season that was favoured by many.

Night engulfed the large house that stood strong even after over 80 years. Shadows climbing the walls like the pestering ivy that continued to pick apart at the weakening bricks. Yet the plant still stayed firmly in place, collecting its crown from the trapped potted plants that surrounded it, each praising it for its heavily desired freedom.

The softest breath of crimson flowed down her frame, as though it was the blood that flowed freely throughout her body. The flickering light of the broken lampshade behind her, cast upon the silk fabric that fell to the ground, a neat contrast compared to what she was last spotted in. Her father could see from his position against the door, the way her neck was craned forwards, the pencil in her hand tracing the outsides of her lips.

"The formal ware is very over the top." Belle's fathers voice shocked her however she managed to remove her hand before a large streak could be drawn across her face. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine." She smiled through her mirror, there eyes briefly locking. Nick's were creased in deep thought, his daughters rather panicked.

"The first guests will be arriving soon, better hurry up kiddo. You know how your mum can get on days like this as well, be nice" He finished the sentence with a loud clap and a point before exiting, the suspicion that crept through his bones refusing to leave him however. 

"Isabelle my lovely, it's so good to see you! Oh you haven't changed a bit." Kates undodgeable  hands reached upwards to pat Belle's blushed cheeks "You look just like your mother when she was your age, same eyes and cheekbones."

With one final tap, the woman was gone, her slim figure retreating into the crowd of people she called friends to mingle even more.