- chapter five

TURNING PAGE !

— SAM stared at the brunette in shock at what she had said

— SAM stared at the brunette in shock at what she had said. "I'm not entirely oblivious, Sammy." She crossed her arms. "Jared and Paul following you around, I didn't really care about it then. Then my best friends disappeared and started being seen with you. You have a matching tattoo, haircuts, extremely tan and buff. Also adding the fact that you are basically personal heaters."

She started at him blankly.

"Plus, no one was near that area." She shrugged, Emily stood beside her slightly shocked at the girls long explanation.

"Your silence only proves me right." Brooke crossed her arms with a sigh.

"I'm not gonna try and lie my way out of this." Sam sighed and she let out a small 'hmph' in content. "It wouldn't do you any good, Samuel. I'm very stubborn."

Although Brooke's frame was slightly smaller than his, he'd never felt more intimidated by her. Maybe it was the way she was standing with her arms crossed, or the confident smirk on her face.

He didn't know, he just knew that she would fit in with the pack perfectly. Considering the fact that she is Paul's imprint.

"How'd you figure it out?" Embry asked. Brooke was seated on his bed criss crossed while Embry sat on the ground, folding a paper airplane.

"It's not exactly rocket science, Em. You just need to have a good eye." She shrugged and he snorted.

"Brooke. You wear contacts, honey. The only time your eyes are good are when you wear your glasses."

Brooke gasped in offense, grabbing a pillow from behind her and chucking it at him. "Bully."

"Momma Call! Embry's bullying me!" Brooke whined loudly. Embry's door was wide open so it gave Tiffany a good enough view of them as she walked closer.

"Embry Call, leave the poor girl alone." Tiffany scolded her son playfully, opening her arms for Brooke. Brooke grinned while walking into the embrace.

"Not fair! You don't yell at her when she bullies me!" He groaned and Tiffany only shook her head.

"Brooke would never do such thing!"

Brooke sent Embry a smug smile as Tiffany kissed her temple before letting go and walking away.

"Stop trying to steal my ma!" Embry threw a paper ball at her to which she dodged and stuck her tongue out at him childishly.

Brooke was completely oblivious about the fact that Jacob had snuck into her twin's room the night before.

So when Bella woke her up, talking absolute nonsense, she was worried about what he'd told her.

"Bella! Can't you see i'm indecent!" Brooke whined as the older twin threw the warm covers off of her.

"Brooke, you're wearing juicy couture. I wouldn't call that indecent." Bella exhaled.

"At least brush your teeth, but make it quick." Bella then left the room. Brooke grabbed a pillow and put it on her face letting out a muffled groan.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you—" Brooke repeated as she got into her sister's truck. "Brooke—" "No! I was having a nice dream, practically sleeping on clouds. But no....my twin sister just had to wake me up." Brooke complained with a glare.

"This is important." Bella grumbled as she started the truck. "I don't understand what could possibly be more important than my beauty sleep."

Bella ignored Brooke's whining and complaining the whole ride to the Reservation. Bella parked her truck in front of the Black Residence.

Both girls climbed out of the truck and walked toward the door. Bella knocked. "Come in!" Billy's voice was heard from inside.

"Well, good morning, Bella, Brooke. What are you doing up so early?" He was in the kitchen when they walked in.

"Hey, Billy. I need to talk to Jake—where is he?" Bella asked.

Brooke let out a loud yawn, glaring at her sister. "Brooke, why don't you lie down on the couch." Billy suggested.

"Thanks, Uncle B." She plopped onto the sofa listening to Bella speak.

"Um...I don't really know." Billy lied with a straight face as he looked over at Bella. "Do you know what Charlie is doing this morning?" Bella asked impatiently.

"Should I?"

"He and half the other men in town are all out in the woods with guns, hunting giant wolves."Bella huffed. "So I'd like to talk to Jake about that, if you don't mind." She continued.

Billy pursed his lips for a long moment. "I'd bet he's still asleep." He finally said, nodding toward the room down the hallway. "He's out late a lot these days. Kid needs his rest—probably you shouldn't wake him."

"It's my turn." Bella muttered under her breath as she stalked down the hallway to Jacob's room.

It wasn't until a few seconds later she went back to where Billy and Brooke were. "I think I'll let him get some rest." Bella motioned for Brooke to stand.

The younger twin groaned but did so, nonetheless. "Look. We'll be down at the beach for a while. When he wakes up, tell him we're waiting for him, okay?" Bella asked Billy.

"Sure, sure."

"Bye Uncle B!" Brooke yawned as she followed after her sister who was already back in the truck. "We're actually going to the beach?" She asked her twin.

"Did you think I was kidding?" Brooke's eye twitched as she glared at her sister.

"You're a pain in my ass, twinny."

oh my

new update???

finally???