A hocrux

Faye quietly sneaked out of the gryffindor common room and madde her way towards the library.

Studying in Hogwarts for the past six years has given me enough scares to make sure that I'm cautious, one wrong step and adios.

I quickly took out a hair pin and opened the lock, then cautiously stepped inside and went into the dark arts section.

Over there, a book caught my attention, it was " The ancient book of immortality", it looked like this was written centuries ago, but what was this doing here ? In a school filled with students ?

When I opened the book, the pages were ripped off !

"What the -- ! "

And thanks to my Potter luck ! Filch came striding in .

"Who's here?! Show yourself now?!" Shouted Filch

I quietly sneaked out of the library but just then Peeves came in

"Ooooh ! Ickle fairy - kins is out of bed  !" Said Peeves cackling

"Peeves ! Esmeralda McMillan of Hufflepuff hates bugs in her hair!" I said and he smiled mischievously.

"Oooh ! You're clever!" He said then shouted "STUDENT OUT OF BED !" And with that I ran as quickly as I could

Upon my entering , Lily groggily got up and asked "where you've been?"

"Nowhere, its just a dream" I said

Surprisingly Lily seemed to buy it and went back to bed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I decided to go to knockturn alley during Christmas break, over there only I'll get my answers but the problem is Professor Dumbles !

How will I convince him ?

As I was thinking about it, I heard a sound of laughter from the other end of the hall.

I went to check what was going on and to my surprise it was James and Severus pointing their wands on eachother .

Severus's hair was slowly turning grey

Just then Lily came in between  and said them to "knock it off !"

This seemed to snap them back to their senses and they lowered their wands still glaring at each other.

"Sev let's go " said Lily and the two walked away 

while James still glaring at Severus , groaned and said "he's the one who started it and she still supports him ! " 

Sirius patted his back in comfort

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------