Time Skip

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

As Faye was talking to Alice while walking towards the gryffindor common room , they see a 5th year Ravenclaw walking towards them with a red letter in hand. The girls looked at each other and only thought of one thing " run ! ".

They quickly walked away pretending to not notice anything.

Ever since the start of fourth year almost all the boys were trying to ask them out , even a few half blood Slytherin's.

The first one to approach them was William Moseby a fifth year hufflepuff , he tried asking Alice out but she politely refused, later on feeling bad for breaking the poor boy's heart.

The same happened with Faye , but she was oblivious to this of course , a third year Slytherin was flirting with her when Regulus came around  and dragged the boy away , apologising to Faye again and again. The boy was Barty Crouch Jr.

" Ah ! come on man ! I was going to ask her out ! " said Barty frustratedly turning to look back at the red headed beauty. When she caught his eyes , she smiled and waved at him.

Barty felt himself going red 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While she was in the library trying to find out the nature of the diary , how can someone preserve their soul in a diary ? there has to be something! 

Just then she remembered the restricted section and of course , she won't get permission to take a book , she has no other option but to sneak out tonight !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Alice and Faye were heading to the black lake , Alice spotted another Hufflepuff coming towards her , she groaned , " bye Fee ! I'll meet you sometime later " , and quickly walked away.

Just then Faye felt a tap on her shoulder , it was a third year Ravenclaw student , he started chatting with her , then cracked a joke , which made her laugh , oblivious to his attempts of flirting with her.

Sirius clenched his fists as he was watched Faye and the Ravenclaw 

" Stop glaring at him, you'll actually set his robes on fire ! " said Remus

" He's right ! Oh ! and go save your damsel in distress ! " said Peter

Sirius looking determined walked towards them and scared the boy away

Faye looked in the direction the boy ran out, " why did he run ? " she asked in confusion and concern 

Sirius just shrugged 

Faye smiled at him and took a small box out of her pocket , handing it to him , " HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! " she said and gave him a tight hug before running off.

Sirius looked at her with a dazed expression, his friends snickering behind him