Finding out the truth-M.R-

Mattheo Riddle,the Slytherin who stole my heart was currently walking up to me and pansy one of my best friends. "hey princess,hey pansy!"he said in an exited tone. "Me and Blaise are going to go hang out by the black lake and we were wondering if you two wanted to come with us?" Blaise is in Slytherin with Pansy,Mattheo and I. He is also Pansy's boyfriend and if you see them together it's honestly so cute and Blaise treats her so well. "Sure I'd love to go with you guys!" I said and pansy agreed with me.

After we all get dressed in appropriate clothes to go to the lake we all start walking towards the lake.Me and pansy set up towels while Blaise and Mattheo are pushing and pulling each other into the water.Mattheo get out of the water and heads over to me and pansy talking about D.A.D.A(defense against the dark arts).Mattheo swiftly picks me up and starts running full sped at the lake."wait Matt stop!"I yell trying to slow him down."Mattheo she can't swim!"pansy yells but it's to late he has already thrown me in."What?!?" I hear Mattheo yell before I crash into the water.

________________________________
Mattheo's POV
*******************************************
"What?!?" I yell as I hear pansy say that y/n couldn't swim.Almost immediately I jumped in after y/n.Once I'm under the water I open my eyes just to see y/n sinking to the bottom of the lake waving her arms frantically trying to get back up for air.Just then I see her eyes close and immediately swim down to grab her.Once I got a hold of her waist I starts swinging back up to the surface. "Is she ok?!"I hear pansy yell running over to check on y/n as I put her on the ground.
_____________________________
                                Y/n's POV
*******************************************
I hear faint taking as I open my eyes I realize that I'm in Mattheo's dorm (for my sake pretend they have separate dorms)laying on his bed.I get from the bed and walk over to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror.As I'm inspecting my hair I feel two hands wrap around my waist and immediately know it's Mattheo.I lean back into his embrace and he gently kisses the top of my head.

"How are you feeling?" He asked looking genuinely concerned.

"I feel a little better"I say trying not to blame him for what had happened. "I'm really sorry I threw you in I was just trying to get you in the water with us." he says with a guilty look on his face.

"Don't feel bad Mattheo it wasn't your fault you didn't know I should have told you. "I say trying to take the blame off of him. "would you like me to teach you?"he says curiously. "Teach me how to swim?"I ask.

"If you don't mind of course?"he saying calmly. "Mattheo of course I would let you teach me!"I say and just to give him a hug.

Later that night we got back to the lake where Mattheo stands where he can reach but I can't and because of the height difference it's like I was actually in the deep end.Mattheo was ankle to teach me how to swim and how to stay above the water and I will forever be grateful for that.

...........................................................................
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
...........................................................................

Ok this is really short Ik but I was trying something out so please don't judge and please leave comments and suggestions!To be honest with you guys you not commenting is giving me anxiety and I feel like you guys get bored or don't like it. Have a great rest of your day/night!
-Kay