That one Hufflepuff-T.R-

Your in Slytherin and you get an unexpected visit from Cedric when your one and only boyfriend Tom Riddle shows up... Btw this is soft tom
_______________________________
Today was a great day so far I've gotten my morning coffee and I've passed my test getting a 99%! Of course my boyfriend Tom Riddle got a perfect 100% but who's counting.I've just got out of potions with professor Snape, my father.Yup that's right Severus Snape is my dad.Anyway back on subject,I was walking to my dorm after potions when I get stoped by Cedric a boy from Hufflepuff."Hey y/n!" He yelled as you turn around."yes?" You question."I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime?"he asked."oh-well is love to but-" "But she has a boyfriend.so to answer your question.. No"Tom says as he interrupts me."Now unless you want a broken nose get away from here!"he yelled.Cedric walked away not wanted to start trouble because of his prefect duties.After that Tom took you to him dorm and you had some homework to finish up on while he sat there and read a book.After you had finished your homework you decided to go to the library and study for the up coming O.W.L.S.As you get up to leave Tom stops you and asks"Where are you going?".You look back before you open the door and say"Oh I'm going to the library to study."you answer.He just nods as you walk out the door and make your way to the library door.
                            ~Time skip~
You are leaving the library realizing that you had lost track of time and it was around 12:00am so you hurry back to your dorm trying not to get caught by any professors especially your father because that would be horrible.Not only would you get detention but you would get you phone taken(pretend they have phones) you would lose your privileges to leave your dorm other than classes and so much worse!You finally made it back to your dorm and fell asleep as soon as you had hit the bed.
~Time skip~
You wake up to your alarm and realize that Class has already started.You rush out of bed and get dressed as fast as you could.Once you get to class you sit down trying not to get noticed but you do and get detention for three days.After class you  go to walk to your next class when Cedric stops you once again."Look y/n just give me a chance I'd be way better than he ever would plus he treats you like trash! Come on give me a chance!"he states "look Cedric I've told you already I'm in a relationship with Tom you know this!" And just then you feel a hand on your cheek and that's when it hits you.Cedric the prefect of Hufflepuff, "The Golden student", the cute/hot boy,.Had just slapped you right across the face...

To be continued...