Stars align-M.R-

In the mystical world of wizards and witches, there lived a young witch named Y/N. She was a bright and kind-hearted student at Hogwarts, known for her compassion and unwavering bravery.

Y/N's life took an unexpected turn when she found herself in a fateful encounter with a mysterious and enigmatic young wizard named Mattheo Riddle. He had the same piercing dark eyes and charismatic charm as his notorious father, Lord Voldemort. But Mattheo had always strived to distance himself from his father's dark legacy, and he was determined to prove he was different.

Y/N and Mattheo met during a Defense Against the Dark Arts class. She couldn't help but be drawn to his intelligence and his unwavering dedication to protecting others from dark magic. Their friendship grew stronger with each passing day, and Y/N discovered that Mattheo had a hidden passion for studying ancient magical artifacts.

One day, as they were exploring the restricted section of the Hogwarts library, Y/N stumbled upon an old, dusty tome that had a family tree of the Riddle family. Mattheo had never shared much about his family, and Y/N's curiosity got the best of her. She started flipping through the pages, and her eyes widened as she discovered the shocking truth.

"Mattheo, did you know that your father was Lord Voldemort?" she asked, her voice trembling.

Mattheo's face paled as he looked at the book she held. He nodded slowly, his gaze a mix of fear and regret. "I didn't want to tell you, Y/N. I wanted to protect you from my dark past. I'm not like him, I promise."

But Y/N couldn't help the wave of emotions that rushed over her. She felt betrayed that Mattheo hadn't shared this crucial detail with her. She was torn between her love for him and her fear of being associated with the son of the most feared dark wizard in history.

A heated argument ensued as Y/N accused Mattheo of hiding the truth from her, while he tried to explain that he had wanted to leave his father's legacy behind and find redemption. The rift between them felt like an unbridgeable chasm, and the pain in their hearts was almost unbearable.

Days turned into weeks, and Y/N and Mattheo avoided each other. The castle that had once felt like a place of magic and wonder now seemed like a cold and lonely place. Y/N missed Mattheo terribly, but she couldn't ignore the weight of the revelation about his lineage.

One rainy evening, while sitting by the window in the Gryffindor common room, Y/N heard a soft knock on the door. To her surprise, it was Mattheo, holding a single white lily, a symbol of purity and a plea for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," he said, his voice filled with remorse. "I should have told you, but I was so afraid of losing you. I love you, and I want to make amends."

Y/N's eyes welled up with tears as she looked at the lily and then into Mattheo's eyes. She realized that love could be stronger than the mistakes of the past. With a trembling voice, she said, "I love you too, Mattheo. But we need to face your past together, and I need to know that you're committed to the light."

Mattheo nodded, his determination shining through. "I'll do whatever it takes to prove that I'm not my father. I'll stand with you, Y/N, and fight for the side of good."

In that moment, their love proved stronger than the shadows of the past. They embraced, their hearts entwined with hope and a shared commitment to a brighter future. Y/N and Mattheo knew that they had a challenging path ahead, but they were ready to face it together, hand in hand.

As Y/N and Mattheo reconciled, their love was rekindled, and they grew even closer. They spent hours discussing Mattheo's past and his aspirations to distance himself from the dark legacy of his father. Y/N, always a source of strength and support, encouraged Mattheo on his journey to redemption.