S2Ch1 The Beacon

ISLA NUBLAR JUNGLES

The island of isla nublar was calm and quiet. Ankylasaur and hadrasauars roamed freely grazing in the hill sides and jungles, Terrasuars took the sky's While compys raided the destroyed gyrospheres and we see the lone raptor blue in the jurrasic world maintenance tunnel, she makes a shriek and purr before running to her new den.

Every thing was calm until....

"RUUUUNN RUN RUN RUUUUUUN"! Ben screams as we find the campers running for there live once agian through the jungles. Sammy and Brooklny are aiding a still injured Yasmina who ankle hasn't heal yet. "IS THE PARASORAPHOLUS STILL BEHIND US" !!Brooklyn yells back to kenji who turns to see the dinosaurs keeping pace until , the Tyrannosaurus rex comes out of nowhere trying chomp at the herbivore.

NOT ANYMORE!! A terrified Kenji screams running faster. "OVER THERE"!! Ben yells pointing to a log "COVER"!

They all dive behind the log just in time as the tyrannosaurus finnaly got a lucky bite and took the herbivore its was chasing down a loud crash to the jungle floor the dinosaur squealed and struggled until there was a meaty CRUNCH followed by scilence.

Kenji peaks out to see the 10 Ton predator carrie away its prey. "Ok I think.... i thnk were good"He says out of breath. "That was horrifying" a on edge Sammy says panting.

Brooklyn getting her barrings decides to get up and let's Yas sit on rock
"So let's go over our shelter plan","We know we cant make a camp in the jungle because dinosaurs" Brooklyn say in disappointed tone." Cant use the stores of main street because they're destroyed" Sammy adds crossing both locations of the diagram they drew. "We cant use the Kenji's condos because he sucks as at math "Yas says in snippy manner.

"Hey how was I supposed to know dad was serious about changing the codes to the door that is so not my fault" kenji gets defensive Yas gives him a deadpan look saying " yeah actually it is ". "So that leaves us with the vip Hotel on stego Lane" ben jumps in. "Ok then I guess that's our next shot we just have to cut through main street and make sure to watch out for toro or the T-rex "Brooklyn pauses for second feeling the necklace Darius entrusted to her before pushing on "while were at it we should check main street for supplies".

1 HOUR LATER

As the campers near they're destination they play a little game about dinosaurs names," well we already named bumpy" ben added. "What did happened to Bumpy"?Sammy asked

they hadn't seen her in a while. Ben then answered "well honestly I don't know" he said kind of sad she fell out of the Jeep when we crashed and I haven't seen her sense.

The Energy around them took a different turn and became slightly depressive remembering the crash, remembering Darius.

It had been 14 days since then, and each camper was struggling with the loss of a friend in their own way.
Brooklyn Changed from her internet celebrity persona and started being more her real self around the others and became the group's leader just like Darius had at first. She was determined to lead her new friends home the way Darius would have wanted. Kenji provided comic relief to keep everyone's spirits up and occasionally was right with advice . Sammy being the sort of mom of the group Make sure to always check on everybody's injuries bumps and cuts. Ben struggled but was becoming more bold and did his Fair share keeping the group safe too.

Yasmina took it the hardest she blamed herself for Darius being Impaled on a rock. Even now she still dreams of seeing him alive and walking and haunting her. If only I had just steered the Jeep away from the ditch in time you'd still be here she thought. It should have been me on that rock she said small tears in her eyes.