S1 camp cretaceous Ch1 I'm Going To Summer Camp

It had been nearly 15 years for darius since he lost his family in that car accident as an infant. To everyone else who new his birth family it was a tragic and traumatic loss, but for Darius not so much. Of course that doesn't make him any less empathetic then anyone , infact anyone whos met the boy said that he always a very caring and kind . It's just he's never known his birth family so can you really miss someone you've never met to him they were just stories and faces in pictures.

Waking up to the sound of his alarm clock Darius yawns as he see's its 6 oclock A.M he stretches and gets up taking in the morning sun as it hits his brown skin he scratches his hair which are in twist .
He then look at his calendar and immediately was awake. It was the 16th, his last week to get into camp cretaceous like his uncle missrani and Wu told him about. He had never really been able to hang out with other kids his age do to him being different after the surgery from the accident all that time ago. Missrani told his adoptive that he has to be kept a secret because of his unique abilities. In a blur of motion he was up dressed and ready to go down for breakfeast his parents being Paleontologist meant they were always up early. His dad Alan grant and mother Ellie satler always protected him and he even shared their love of dinosaurs and prehistoric fana with him. "Ok now I remember the stories they told me about the parks and how horrible everything went, but mabey I can convince them some way it's safe now". With determination in his amber colored eyes he went down stairs .

Ellie satler watch as the eggs she cooked sizzle next to the bacon on the grill. Her husband Alan was at the table reading a news article he could be bit old fashion somtimes his family joked. "They're finnaly taking my proposal of troodon not being a valid species". He says his voice gruff. Ellie chuckles and places a plate in front of saying "Your never gonna let that go are" ? She asks smirking. Alan huff's in response. He the say "all I'm saying is that it's most likely another brontosaurus story". Just then Darius comes down stairs. "Mom dad can I ask you somthing important"? He say determination on his face. Ellie looks up to her son a say "sure what is sweetie"? Darius in his mind thinks ok D just tell them and get it over with.
I I-I was thinking he stutters if I could go to camp cretaceous. Both of his parents immediately look at him like he ad two heads.
Grant says absolutely not! A bit loudly. Oh come on dad today is the last day and uncle msranni said they have one spot open left for the camp. Darius pleaded. Grant never like msranni he thought he was john hammond 2.0 just flashier and younger. Grant then replied ,"With a firm that island is just disaster waiting to happen I cant belive theyer even still operating". Ellie decided to cut in, Darius honey what brought this on ? Darius shoulders slumped and he sighed. It's just that I feel like society's out cast after what happen to me as baby and I've never had any real interaction with othe dino loving kids. He say hi voice a losing its determination. Alan and ellie new that there son was different after that surgery and it's the reason They along with ingen decided he stay a secret especially after an incident in the 4th grade.

FLASHBACK 2009

Darius was in Dr henry Wu's office after a fight at school broke out. That's when Alan and Ellie walked in. So glad your here Wu said calmly greeting them. Cut the crap Wu what happened to him. Wu turn to Darius and said
Darius care to explain his voice still calm. "I-It wasn't my fault this kid Tony kept pushing me in the luchline". He said his you voice worried he might be in trouble or grounded from his video game dino crisis. "Then what happened Alan asked his son." I push him back and he went flying". Dr Wu brought up a video feed of the cafeteria and they saw darius was telling the truth. When he push the kid he went flying at leat 18 feet away into another kid. Wu what's going on here how was that even possible ,grant ask fustrated. Wu looked at him and said that we belive it was the mezo serum. The mezo-wha ? Darius repeated confused. Know- ing he was going to find out sooner or later Ellie decide it was time to tell him about his birth family at what happen to them.