Ch6 Pain

Darius could only remember one time in his life when he felt this much pain. It was back when he was testing his powers a kid and broke his arm jumping his tree house back home.

"Uuugghh"

he groan weakly as blood pooled under him his insides partially visible were. DARIUS! He heard someone yell he was laying on his back unable to move he was numb the rock tore through his back close to his spine. His vision blurry he saw pink and then he came to. "Darius Oh my god please stay with us"! A frantic Brooklyn said. Kenji was at a loss for words at the gruesome sight his friend was dying right in front of him and he could do anything. Yas and sammy had similar thoughts. Yas blamed herself She thought to herself if I had just kept the car to the more stable this wouldn't have happened.

Darius was really good at reading people so seeing the troubled book on her face and the tears He leaned over just enough to tell her this isn't your fault Yas sh-shit happ- He was cut off as loud thumping could be hurd approaching and the ground shook. WHAT IS THAT? brooklyn asked they then see a stampeed of Gallimimus and triceratops heading at them fast. "R-un darius choked blood coming out his lips everyone look at him like he had three heads. Darius were not leaving sammy said about to sob.

Yeah kenji continued ,first well get you of- STOP Darius interject . Lis-ten I'm not moving This thing is going all the way through me I'm also bleeding out You can't save me but you can save yourselves form the
st-stampeed ,you have to go make it off the island. He says through raspy breaths. Brooklyn in tears says "No we cant not without you we need you ", she pauses "I need you". He hand her his necklace draping it on her neck.

Hold on that to for me ok he says an Pained smile adorning his face. Ben cut in "Guys we gotta go" !!!the thunderous stampede of dinos were almost to them. Brooklyn lean down to Darius and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead ubefore relenting and the the group was forced to run and whatch as there friend was trampled.

DARIUS POV

There was blood pouring from my stomach I was in But the pain was dull. I could hear the thunderous footsteps Of the herd approaching. I slightly turned my head and see my friends running up the Hill towards Main Street. Brooklyn looks back at smile when last time before the herd comes and then Everything goes black.

Brooklyn pov

"We ran we ran as fast as we could but when we got to the docks nothing were greeted with But stun prods a left over flare gun". No boats no people just us. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I fell to my knees my pants were stained but I could care. The boy i started to like just sacrifice himself for nothing.

Normal pov

The camper I'll stare at the empty dock. The boats had left them they knew that they were still in the island and they left them. Ben is the first To speak out. This is just fucking great how are suspose to get out now. They send people right kenji sammy asked but kenji was in his own world along with Brooklyn.

Yas put a hand on her shoulder and looks at her saying they have injured they'll wanna sort them out first before the comeback for si- five stranded kids she stutters trying not to mention Darius. We have to look for him Brooklyn says out of nowhere. What kenji asks.

We have to go back for darius she says breaking down . He probably laying in feild and doesn't even know if we made it or not. Brooklyn listen ik he has super powers but you it to that stampede had at least 100 dinos in it kenji reasoned. I'll believe hes gone when I see it my own eyes. Ben cuts in hey we should scavenge for stuff that usefull. "I freaking wish I new where my phone went could've called for help before the island went dead". Sammy suddenly felt a pang of guilt remembering she new what happen to the pink haired girls phone and that guilt had been consuming her. It was still in back pocket but smashed. Ok mabey now I should tell the truth after everything that happen and us being stuck here we cant have secrets like this She thought about it. If she came clean they might move past it quicker and she wont need to lie.
Brooklyn I have something to tell you.