Ch3 Secrets and toro

The next day Darius we find and kenji standing in front of a large pile of triceratops shit. Darius then says "That is one big pile of shit".

Mean while ca ,sandiego
( Ian Malcolm sitting in front of his television sneezes. Back to nublar)

Darius and Kenji both stand there holding shovels as the rest of the Campers get in the back of the Jeep while Roxy says "you guys can work on this activity until we get back as a part of your punishment hope this makes You realize actions have consequences. Dave then starts the Ignition and drives them off.

" This freaking sucks" says Kenji annoyed that he stuck shoveling dino turds. "Oh yeah you're telling me because you decided to jump into the oraptor enclosure we don't get to go to the geneticist lab and see all the new dinosaur cooking up "Darius says slightly annoyed. "How is this my fault you're the one who decided to sneak out in the first place Kenji says right back". Darius not really wanting to stand around and play the blame game all day besides he's had enough and throws his shovel down and walks off. "Where the hell do you think you're going" Kenji says following right after him.

WITH THE OTHERs

Brooklyn, Ben, sammy and yasmina were enjoying the gene lab and were hopefully about to meet Henry Wu the chief geneticist of ingen. "I wonder how many eggs they make a day" Ben says As he watches the incubators with the newly birthed eggs not ready to hatch it. At that moment a man of the hour arrives Henry wu, "Let's just say we make enough to keep the people happy Henry says happy to see the new guest.

However his small smile turns to a slight frown when he notices that Darius is not there. Where's Darius I thought he was supposed to be x Roxy. Roxy then responds sadly he won't be joining us today as him and another camper decided to have a late night adventure last night which earned them clean up duty she says. Oh well that's a shame I taught that kid everything I knew about genomes And DNA sequences I knew he would love to see the new dinosaur currently working on Henry says in a matter of fact tone. Right then Ben notices a movement out of the corner of his eye he turns and looks along with the azmina to see one of the eggs and the incubators is hatching. Everyone stops and looks in awe as a small and ankylasaurus pops out. This one however One of its headbumps is a symmetrical and smaller than the other. Henry seeing this as a defect in my lab seriously But in charge that is deaf really going to be hearing about that later. The baby winds up falling into Ben's hands as he holds it awkwardly not knowing exactly what to do with it. Guys what should I do here I don't know how to speak baby Dino and I think it's starting to imprint on me. Yaz then speaks up and says "she not it. Sammy just says "she just as adorable as a baby calf from back home".

Brooklyn however although is intrigued wants to see more behind the scenes and starts the concoct a plan of how to do so.

Hey dr wu sir I'm doing a live stream and my viewers definitely would like to know more about the man behind it all.

For a second Henry is flattered and starts to say something until one of his assistants rushes over and Tell him he is needed for a second. Sorry interviews are gonna have to wait Henry says if you guys don't mind please wait here and don't go anywhere else I'll be right back".

This is just what Brooklyn needed she takes a chance to say that she's heading towards the bathroom along with Sammy who ironically is also sneaking off. When she's out ear and eye shot she moves quietly to the back office there she saw a laptop still open. "This must be dr Wu laptop" she says taking a picture of some files for her channel. She was looking though some folders when She saw one with Darius's his name on it
Woah

MEANWHILE WITH DARIUS AND KENJI

RUN RUN RUN RUNNNN Yelled Darius as both him and Kenji ran for their lives as a carnotorous they nicknamed Toro was gaining on them. You see Kenji got really hot and wanted to sneak to Main Street to get something to drink and said that he knew a secret way through the tunnels under the park however what he also didn't mention is that he has a very poor sense of direction and when they winup crawling out of said tunnel they ended up in the carnatorus Right around feeding time.