The Presentation - Part 2.

Delilah's POV:

After my presentation, Mr. Laporta allowed family and friends to come congratulate me. Pedri came up to me running. His eyes were filled with happy tears, or at least I hope.

My brother hugged me so tight. This felt like the realest hug I've ever felt, in a long time.

"Felicitaciones, Dalila. Estoy tan orgulloso de ti." He said and kissed my forehead.
("Congratulations, Delilah. I'm very proud of you.")

"Gracias Pedri. No puedes imaginar cuánta alegría tengo en este momento."
("Thank you, Pedri. You can't imagine how much joy I have right now.")

"Toma, dejaré que otras personas te feliciten. Pero recuerda, siempre estaré aquí para ti. Te amo, Dalila." He said and hugged me one last time.

("Here, I'll let other people congratulate you. But remember, I'll always be her for you. I love you, Delilah.")

"Gracias, Pedri." I said. Next up was Rosie, who had a big smile plastered on her face.

"I'm so proud of you, Delilah. Persigue siempre tus sueños."
("Always follow your dreams.")

"Thanks for the words of encouragement." I said and kissed her cheek. I went in for a hug l, which she gladly accepted.

Now lastly it was time for, Gavi. I wonder what he'll say.

"Congratulations, Delilah. You really do deserve it. I'm incredibly sorry for the mean things I've done to you. Please forgive me."

"It's okay, Gavi. I forgive you. Thank you for the consideration of apologizing to me."

"No problem." He grinned widely.

He hugged me for quite some time. He gently kissed my head and afterwards slapped the back of my head... ouch.

"Oops sorry. I thought you were Pedri." He said sarcastically.

"Don't worry about it." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey, I thought we were on good terms now." He pouted.

"We were...until you slapped me."

"Okay fine. I'm sorry for slapping you on the back of your head."

"Apologie accepted." I smiled at him.

He smiled back at me.

"Felicitaciones, Delilah. Es un placer tenerte parte del equipo." Alexia Putellas said to me, which caused me to turn and look at her.
(" Congratulations, Delilah. It's a pleasure to have you part of the team.")

"Gracias, Alexia. También es muy bonito para mí." I smiled at her.
("Thank you, Alexia. It's very nice for me too.")

After many congratulations, I decided to walk of the pitch. Many fans were screaming as I waved bye to them and walked down the tunnel.

I blew many kisses to everyone and finally disappeared after a turn I took.

"¿Estás listo para irte de fiesta?" Pedri said out of nowhere, causing me to get startled.
(" Are you ready to go party?")

"Dios, me asustaste. Y sí, estoy muy preparada."
("Jeez, you scared me. And yes, I'm very prepared.")

"Just no drinking, okay?" He raised his eyebrow at me."

"Okay." I sighed. Damn it, I really wanted to drink, but hey, rules are rules.

"Okay come on. I'll be waiting in the car."

"Okay! See ya!"

When I was grabbing my stuff, Diego texted me. I haven't heard from him in awhile. He's been acting... different lately.