It was very nice what you did for her!

Gavi's POV:

I woke up with a massive headache. Although I don't drink, every time I party, I somehow manage to get headaches.

When I got off the bed, shivers went down my spine, as the cold breeze hit my body. I put on a pair of sandles that Alejandro had laying around the room.

As I walked out in the hallways I made sure to see if people were still here. I opened a door, but it was empty. This continued for every door, until I found the room Delilah was sleeping in.

For some reason she was by herself. I guess all the girls left with their men. I smiled at the sight of her sleeping peacefully.

I went downstairs to grab a cup of water and a pill for headaches. When I fully drank it, I decided to go and wake up all the drunkies, since we made plans to go to an arcade.

I walked upstairs into the room I'm guessing is Alejandro's. I saw Pedri, Alejandro, and Jordi sleeping peacefully. Well Jordi was on the floor with God know how many blankets on top of him.

Alejandro and Pedri on the other hand were cuddling on the bed, as they slept. I knew that waking them up with my words wasn't going to work, so I may or may not wake them up evilly.

I went downstairs to the kitchen were I saw Delilah filling up a small bucket with water.

"What are you doing?" I said as I grab a glass.

"Nothing." She smirks.

I continue to fill up my glass with water, starting at her. When we both finish I start walking towards the room.

But what was weird is that Delilah was following me to the room. I enter it and left the door open, so when they wake up I could run away.

I was about to throw the water when all of a sudden a flash flashes behind me.

"¿Qué estás haciendo?" I ask her once again.
("What are you doing?")

"Puedo hacerte la misma pregunta."
("I can ask you the same question.")

"Well I came to wake them up?"

"And I also came to do the same thing...and also take pictures to bully them afterwards." She grins widely.

"You wanna dump the water together?" I ask her.

"Hell yeah I do." She takes one more picture and then walks closer to the boys. "1...2...3, go!"

We both dump the water on them and they wake up. Delilah was laughing her ass off.

On the other hand, I was scared thinking what Pedri was going to do. I looked down but something caught my attention.

Since Delilah was wearing these VERY SHORT shorts, and it showed off half of her ass. Me being a boy, I continued to stare at her. More specifically, at her ass.

I looked up and saw Pedri glaring at me not because I threw water at him, but because he didn't appreciate the fact that I was staring at Delilah's ass.

Alejandro was also glaring at me and Delilah. Jordi woke up from all the commotion that was happening, and he didn't seem to happy
.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to leave or stay there and witness them both scowling and me and Delilah. But I'm guessing I should've stayed and not've left.

Pedri didn't seem to happy, so I ran off. Biggest mistake of my life. Pedri ran after me, and the only place that I thought in the moment to run to was the garden. And that's the place I went to.

Unfortunately, I ran to worst place ever...the pool. I stood still in front of the pool as Pedri came walking closer to me.

He ran towards me, but luckily I moved aside, making him go straight into the pool. I looked at him in pure shock as he did the same.