don't come apologizing later on for something your going to regret.

Delilah's POV:

    I felt warm arms wrap around me. The arms did not feel very familiar, but I had felt these arms at least once in my life time. By this point I was almost finally breathing well.

   "Are you okay?", Pedri's voice asked me.

   " Could've been better"

   " He's not here anymore. At least I don't think so."

   " I'm going to go tell him to leave.", He continued.

   "Wait it's not his fau-"

  " Shhh. Don't speak anymore. I am going to tell him. Wait here."

   I felt his arms unwrap my body and saw his shadow disappear. I couldn't think straight.

    Should I just end my life?
  Am I worth living?
   Should I listen to Gavi's words?
I'm so lost.

     Pedri's POV:

    I walked away from Delilah and started heading towards Gavi's room. Surely he was in there.

    I knocked on his door, but no one responded.

    "Gavi, abre la puerta."
(Gavi open the door.)

    Still, no response.

   ""Gavi abre la puta puerta"
   (Gavi open the fucking door)

   "¿Que quieres?"

    "Finalmente abres la puerta.¿Qué estabas haciendo ahí dentro?"
(Finally you open the door. What were you doing in there?)

    "That doesn't matter. Now, what do you want?"

    " Look, I just need you to leave."

   " LEAVE?! WHY?"

    "It should be obvious. You're being really mean."

    "Is this all because of... What's her name, Delilah?"

   " Yes, and also you've been acting weird lately. Did your 'girlfriend' leave you again?"

   "She's not my girlfriend!"

   " So what is she? Is she one of those girls you sleep with almost every day?"

  "No she's not. Look I'll leave only if you vanish your sister from my life."

   " I can't just vanish her. The only way is that you just avoid her. "

   " Pedri are you dumb? She lives with you, and I come here every other day!"

   " Well that's not my problem."

   " Ugh, why does this have to happen. Why did your parents have to die?!"

   " Hey! Don't bring my parents into this Pablo."

   " What? I just simply sai-"

   " I don't care Pablo. Just leave!"

   "Fine. But don't come apologizing later on for something your going to regret."

    He took his stuff and stormed out of my house.  Guess he'll be walking home.
I remembered that Delilah was still outside so I ran towards her.

   I saw her sleeping on the grass. I felt bad for her. I don't know how to help her.

   Pablo's POV:

   I stormed out of Pedri's house. I can't believe he kicked me out for something that isn't really a big deal. I was mad. I was kicking every flower, rock, or even grass I saw.

    I shouldn't have said those things to Delilah. But she deserves it. I couldn't handle seeing her again.

   But Pedri was right. I have been acting weird lately,or at least that's what everyone's been telling me. The truth is I just feel insecure. Everyone calls me a "little kid" or an "aggressive player" when I play on the field.

   I've been trying  to distract myself by going to the club and getting girls. And sometimes even sleeping with them. But that happened rarely.

   I don't simply have the confidence to go talk to someone about it. I feel like I have to deal with my own problems just like every other mature person does.

    Finally, I reached my house. I heard someone talking on the phone. Of course, my sister, Aurora was here. She has the habit of breaking into people houses and treats it like if it's her own. By the way, yes, I do live by myself.

   I moved out of my childhood home a couple of months ago.

  "Buen dia, my amigo." , I heard Aurora say.
(Good day my friend)

   "What are you doing here Aurora?"

  " Jeez , did you have a bad day today or what?"

   " That's not your business."

   " I'll take that as a yes. Where were you?"

   " I was at Pedri's."

  " I would expect you to stay over at his, how come you didn't?"

   " Aurora, can you stop asking so many fucking questions?!"

  "Damn, why are you so mad?"

   " Just leave me alone. I'll be in my room."

   And just like that, I left. I didn't have time to argue with my sister any longer. At the mean time I have to do some work.

   "Work" that I would use later on.

_________________________________________

  A/N: pretty short chapter. I felt too lazy to write any more. And I'm so so sorry guys for leaving you hanging like that. I've just had internet problems and school work to finish so I couldn't publish chapters.  I'll probably post either tomorrow or another day. I really have to do a schedule. 

   But that's all I have too say. Have a good day or night.

👋✨♥️

Update: this chapter says it's part six but it's actually part 7. Just read the one after this one and it will make all sense. Chapter 6 is called "this fagot is following me!"