this fagot is following me!

Delilah's POV:

      After a couple of hours from being in this boring trip, I have decided to finally say a word to my brother.

   Recently he has been playing this one song for... I would say the whole trip and he never changes it!

      I had enough. I couldn't handle this song anymore. And the worst part is that he was singing. My ears hurt from all that terrible singing.

   " Pedri, ya callate pendejo!", I exclaimed.
   ( Pedri, shut up already idiot!)

   "Porque? Este es mi coche."
    (Why? This is my car.)

   "Why? Shouldn't it be obvious?" , I said while looking at him up and down.

    "Fine. Ill let you pick... Just for a couple of minutes!"

    I got his phone and played a song. I played
LALA - by Myke Towers.  I knew this was one of the things we both have in common. We both like listening to Myke Towers. Coldplay's songs though... are fire.

____________________________

    I'm bored. Extremely bored. I can't thing of another thing to do. Pedri, who is playing the same old songs as before, is deeply focusing on the road. He has eyebags that are black, and I'm deeply concerned.

    "Pedri, how much time into we get there?"

    " A couple of minutes. Just be patient."

    "Well I'm not patient. Can't you just hurry up a little bit?"

    "H-hurry up? Delilah I'm going over the speed limit already. I hope I don't get arrested."

    "Your not going over the speed limit. The speed limit is 75.  Your going 50mph! You can't get arrested!"

   "You know what I can get arrested for?", He asks me.

   "What?"

   " I can get arrested for being the most handsome guy alive. That's illegal."

     "I'm not so sure about that... You look like that monster from Hotel Transylvania!"

   "No I don't. Of course you don't know anything about beauty and style.", He says.

   "I don't know anything? Pedri, you still wear skinny jeans!!"

    "So?"

  "What do you mean 'so'? Skinny jeans aren't good. Especially for you." I said.

    He stayed quiet.  He just nodded his head up and down. What I said was true. He has to leave that style. No one would want him.

                                           ...

We arrived to a house. A big one. I knew my brother was rich, but not this level of rich.
It was a white house. It appears to have many rooms, and a big backyard.

    "Follow me", Pedri said to me.

   I enter the house. My jaw dropped. Their was a huge living room.

   " Here is a quick house tour. Here we have the living room. To the right we have my kitchen and dining room... Oh and up stairs are all the rooms. There is a theater room and other rooms I'm sure you would like. So what do you think?"

    "Th-this is amazing. How did you get a house like this?"

   " With money?"

   "Shut up. So which one is my room?"

" Oh here follow me. I have a bunch of rooms so just pick one. Don't pick the one in the corner by the way.