day 21

My dearest Izzy,

Still no words from you, really?

I talked to a bunch of your friends but I just can't talk to you... why wouldn't you let me? I asked Ashley first but she told me she knows nothing and recommended that I would ask Amy or Hana. I tried to call Hana first, but she didn't pick up. 

Seungmin was next to me when it happened and he said something about not being surprised. I questioned him a lot after that, but he made it look so casual. He even said something about going to ask her later today about you and text me if he figured out something. Did you know they were so close to each other? I had no idea.

I then talked to Amy... she picked up and let's say I am not really happy about how the conversation went. For the first time in the month I've known her it looks like she is on my side?? If it was about something else I am pretty sure you would be happy. Amy told me she gets you, but also thinks you shouldn't be running away from me. I completely agree. Please, stop running away from me.

She also told me you are not sleeping in your apartment?? Izzy, hello?? I am not even sure if you go back to your apartment and see my letters, but I really hope you do. She told me you are sleeping at Ryan's now? I...don't feel really good about that. 

She tried to assure me that there's no way you would have anything with him, but it still doesn't feel right. It hurt me hearing that you know. Knowing you are sleeping in the same apartment with a guy I don't even know when we haven't even broken up makes me feel really bad...

She refused to give me his address when I asked. She said something about knowing that I must be pissed at him right now and that she doesn't want me to do anything to him when he isn't the one at blame. So now I can't even go there and talk to you face to face, that's pissing me off even more.

I just want to see you again and talk...

please, darling, stop ignoring my texts and come meet me soon, yeah? 

Sincerely, your Hyunjin