day 18

Dear Hyunjin,

I am writing this on the plane.

The guy next to me is giving me the biggest side eye possible, but who cares. All that matters is you, really <3 You should have seen my face when you told me I have letters waiting for me at home, makes me excited to come back.

Writing like this, while listening to your music makes me really happy. It made me realize how big a part of my life you actually are. I know it might sound a bit weird, but you are my bird. I don't know if you've seen the videos, but it's basically a person that makes you keep going. You are my bird for the past year and half <3 You and the guys have been with me since I first listened to you and I am super grateful for it. 

I really appreciate you. 

S̶i̶n̶c̶e̶r̶e̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶z̶z̶y̶

I was going to end it with that, but I want to write a bit more after all. We should be landing in less than half an hour, I can't wait to be back home. I think I am going to grab coffee with some of my friends right away. I am in need of caramel macchiato. I haven't slept at all on the plane so I do need it. 

Remember you promised me we'll go grab one later together? You better fulfill your promise, I am looking forward to it ;)

I've been away for three days and I am already missing Snowy (my cat) so much :(( I can't wait to cuddle with him ahhhh I want to be home already T_T

I'll write you another one when I am home so I can answer your letters, so just wait.

Sincerely, Izzy <3