day 20

My dear Izzy,

Please, stop ignoring my texts... 

Why am I the one who has to end with a broken heart? You've been ignoring me for three days now and it's not even my fault... I get that you just want to do "what's the best for me" but what if what's the best for me is talking to you?

I really believe you are the best for me and I want to prove it to you, and others, but you have to let me do that first. Izzy, there's really no coming back now. I like you, and no one can change that, not even my manager, no matter how much he is going to try. Let's just work on it together, yeah?

I don't like that this is the only way I can reach you. Especially when you can just throw the letter away and act like you never received it in the first place (please, don't do that), but at the same time it feels...nice? It's been a long time since we sent each other letters (apparently it's a month already. Yes, I looked at the datum on the last letter you sent me) so it's a bit weird. But it's also very us so it makes me happy to write you a letter again.

I really miss us.

Please, ignore what my manager said and get back to me again, alright? At least let's be friends if you don't think we are worth it, please.

Sincerely, yours only, Hyunjin