day 17

Izzy woke up at 4 am the next morning so she would get to the airport on time. She hated waking up but there was nothing she could do about it. She unlocked her phone, scrolling through social media for a minute before she decided to get up and prepare.

She opened the conversation between her and Hyunjin while brushing her teeth, smiling at the few things he sent her while she was asleep. It was nothing really, just a few memes he found while he was bored, scrolling through his social media, but it meant a lot to her.

Her celebrity crush was texting her, of course it meant a lot to her.

She noticed that it's not hard to meet idols when she started living in Korea, but it was something else having his actual number. She was fully aware of the amount of fans who would do anything just to get it.

She wasn't one of the extreme fans that would try to steal her phone only because she had his number or anything, but she knew she would still feel jealous if she knew a different fan had his number. She felt a bit special because of it. 

Izzy found herself smiling just thinking about him. She got him out of her head for a moment, dressing up so she could go get herself something to eat and then leave.

It was eight am and she was waiting for her place to start boarding when she got a new message. She smiled again, spending the rest of her wait by texting Hyunjin. Her eyes widened when he mentioned writing her a few letters while she was in Japan and didn't send him any. She immediately wanted to be back home again and read them. She already knew she would freak out the moment she'd open her mailbox.

Her smile grew even wider at his last message. "Send me another letter when you get back home, I'll read it tomorrow when I come back." She nodded for herself, putting away her phone as she stood up to get on her plane. 

Now, she found what to do on her flight. She wasn't sure if she should read a book or just sleep during her flight, but he had just made it a lot easier for her. 

She was going to write him another letter.