day 10

Dear Hyunjin,

OH MY GOD

I bet you can't guess what happened today. Go on, try, but you're going to be wrong anyway.

I kissed someone today! WHAT?? I am still freaking out about it. Me and Ashley kissed today. I didn't expect it at all but we were hanging out, just the two of us, today and she suddenly leaned to me and akgdfkad ahhhhhhh. I have no idea what I am going to do now.

The kiss was amazing, it's unbelievable, she kisses better than any of my exes did. But also... I don't know if I like her like that yet... I get that her asking me out because she found me attractive was how we got to know each other, but I didn't expect her to actually like me. And I am 100 % sure she isn't doing this just for fun, she ACTUALLY likes me. It's crazy.

Do you understand it?? Someone so pretty likes me, like huh?? How?? Why?? It's almost as unbelievable as if you said you like me. Yeah, that's how crazy it is.

The problem is, I think I only see her as one of my girls, you know? Like someone I could text all the time, but I can't see myself dating. I usually know right away if I like a person so it was never hard for me to accept or reject someone but with her... I just don't want to hurt her feelings because she is so sweet and I want to be her friend.

And I get that she shot her shot and just did what her heart was telling her so it only makes me feel worse about the situation. I don't want to turn her down T_T It's crazy how I would turn down a guy without even thinking about it but not her...

Sigh, I am going to have to go and think about this now.

Sincerely, Izzy