day 15 - pt. 1

Hyunjin walked out of the airport, hands in his pockets. Felix and Jeongin were right behind him, waving at the fans around. All three of them followed Seungmin to one of the cars, while the other four members took the other one.

"Why are you so down this whole day?" Felix questioned, turning to his best friend once they all sat down. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing," the taller boy shook his head. "I am just a little tired. I am probably going to sleep right after we come back from the fan meet." Felix nodded, understanding that very well. The last few days were hectic, and they were all tired.

Still, he could sense that something was wrong. He didn't mention it though, deciding to wait for the right moment to do so.

"Should we go grab a coffee before the fan meeting? So you don't look like you haven't slept in weeks in front of the fans," Seungmin suggested, looking at the older boy. He also noticed there was something wrong, but just like Felix, he didn't want to mention it when he didn't look like he wanted to talk about it.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea," Hyunjin nodded before opening his phone, putting his headphones on to hint that he really didn't want to talk at the moment. 

When they got to their hotel everyone was in an even bigger rush than before. They only had time to prepare before they would need to leave again to meet the fans. Thankfully, they were all looking forward to it, so they didn't even mind. 

Hyunjin walked out of the hotel room's shower, rubbing the towel through his wet hair, another towel around his waist. He picked up the clothes their stylist prepared for him and went back to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

The group met again once everyone was ready, getting back to the cars to drive to the meeting. The whole drive was quiet, Hyunjin had his headphones on again while listening to some of his favorite songs, Felix was currently sending new pictures and messages to fans on bubble, and Seungmin and Jeongin were busy talking about the concert they were planning on seeing together.

Hyunjin eventually opened his gallery, scrolling through the pictures of her letters he made before they left. Maybe he was actually getting attached and he should stop before it would evolve into something even worse, but he just couldn't bring himself to do so.

The truth was, he was already in too deep. And there was no coming back anymore.

{ ✉️ }

Hyunjin was smiling again. Seeing his fans in Japan just made him happy. He grinned as he signed another photo card, looking up when a fan called him to take a photo of him. It was a little hectic, but he didn't mind. He was just glad he could make others happy.

"Hyunjin!" Another fan said, the biggest grin on her face. The taller boy chuckled, watching the brunette sit down in front of him. "How are you feeling?" She asked, carefully watching him.

"I am happy to be here," he laughed a bit. "Are you Korean?" He wondered, surprised that she wasn't using Japanese. "I am Japanese," she shook her head right away. "But Korean is easier for you, and it's fine with me too."

He smiled again. She was so sweet. "Oh, I have two things for you, do you think I can give them to you?" She asked, taking out the two papers from her bag. He nodded, not even bothering to look at the staff to see if they agreed too.

"I pained you," she proclaimed, handing him the rolled paper. "And drew Kkami. His drawing is there too," she explained as he looked at her work. At first he took a proper look at the drawing of his dog, already in awe. He found himself lost for words when he saw the painting of himself. He knew some STAYs were talented, but he would have never guessed it would be this much. It looked exactly like him.

"And uhm this too," she mumbled, suddenly shy. She handed him another paper, carefully watching him as he took a look at it.

His eyes widened immediately and he looked at the brunette in front of him again, and then back at the letter in his hands. "Izzy?" 

 "Izzy?"