day 3

Dear Hyunjin,

So, we broke up yesterday. If you're wondering how I am taking it, surprisingly better than I thought I would. My friends took me out to get an ice cream and coffee (caramel macchiato, my favorite <3)

Then we talked about school, work, some of the music my friend has been working on, and we also talked about you and stray kids! I enjoyed that time the most to be honest. It always creates a smile on my face when I can openly talk about liking you with people that understand it. It's kind of funny how all of my friends are stays too, and we all have a different bias, that's crazy.

As you know, you are my bias <3

But Seungmin has joined you if I am completely honest. He is just too funny, it's impossible to not like him. And also super cute <33 sometimes I wish I could just put him into my pocket, carry him around, and talk to him whenever I need to.

I am sure you don't want to read about how cute he is though ㅋㅋㅋ so how about I talk about something else?

What should that be though? Well, maybe I can tell you that I am still non-stop listening to contradicting. It's just so good, you're so talented! I wonder what made you write a song like that? People think someone broke your heart, is that true? Because believe me, you're one of the guys that deserve the most love. You deserve the world and more. I wish you the best, really. Hopefully, your love life is better than mine.

Sigh, there's a lot I need to do today. I should get to work and also make myself dinner. I think I am just going to order something, I don't want to see my kitchen on fire hahaha. I'll send you another letter tomorrow.

Sincerely, Izzy