016

Warning: kinda brutal shit and drugsA/N: this picture is making me wild

A/N: this picture is making me wild.

-Oakley Caesar-Su-
-1 week later-

It was like she hated me all over again. She's barely spoken to me all week and is always going out with Alexia. I miss her touch, her sweet smell. I want my girl back.

She had her gun pressed up against J's head. Fucking bastard deserves it.

"Apologise."

"I barely did shit to you."

"Apologise." Ayesha repeated with an even more serious tone.

The bando was cold and dark. Walid was with us, Ayesha needed this. She told us she wanted to kill him. He enfuriated me. When Lilliana took Ayesha, she didn't tell us that he layed his hands on her a few days before I got her back. But we knew now and I wanted to make him suffer.

"I'm not apologising for shit."

"Fine."

Although he was tied with rope on the floor, she kicked him down so that his head hit the ground and rested her foot on his neck making breathing become extremely difficult for him.

"Hand me the acid."

She looked to me and held her hand out, waiting.

J's eyes widened. He started moving, trying to get away; there was no escape for him now.

Handing it to her, she moved her foot away and stepped back. She poured it all onto his face.

His screams echoed around the room.

She had a straight face the whole time.

"You gonna say sorry now, J?"

All that could be heard was his agonising cries.

A small smile crept on her lips.

She shot him in the head and his blood splattered against the floor.

Silence.

She set the gun down on the table.

Wadz looked at me.

"River or burn?"

"Burn."

He nodded and I proceeded to help him wrap the body in a bag.

Ayesha threw her gloves into a bin and also helped clean up.

I've seen worse happen before but seeing Ayesha being the one to hurt someone in that way was strange to me.

It was the middle of the night and nobody lived around this area so it was easy for us to do this. Walid went outside to smoke a blunt and asked me if I wanted to join, but I wanted to check up on Ayesha first.