011

-Oakley Caesar-Su--3 days later-(present day)

-Oakley Caesar-Su-
-3 days later-
(present day)

"I miss you."

"I know baby. Just a few hours and I'm coming to get you yeah? Hows mum?"

"She's okay."

"That's good. Listen Ayesha I'm quite busy right now baby. I'll call you when I'm on my way to come get you alright?"

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I held my loaded pistol in my hand.

She hung up the phone and I walked towards Wadz and Carlos, Lilliana's boyfriend.

Wadz had him tied up on the cold floor of the bando and he was begging us to let him go.

"Please- what do you want from me?"

"Stop being a pussy and tell us what your stupid little girlfriend wants from us." I spat at him.

He shook his head and stayed silent.

I placed the gun against his head.

"You know you shot my girl that day yeah? If you dont tell me what I'm asking you, there will be a bullet through your head in the next 5 seconds."

"Okay okay- please."

Me and Wadz looked at eachother, hoping he would now tell us.

"Lilli wants your business gone. She sees you as a threat because you sell more than her and because of that she wants all of you dead."

"Is that all?"

He nodded but I didn't believe him for shit.

Wadz sighed.
"Get rid of him cench."

"No no! Wait pl-"

I shot him through the head and his body fell lifeless onto the ground, red was dashed across the walls with his blood.

It splattered all over my hand and shirt, sure to leave stains.

Dumb prick.

"Call someone to help get rid of him, I'm going to go pick up Ayesha yeah?"

"Say no more."

••••••••

-Ayesha Yasmin Dixon-
(present day)

Oakley's mum, Jane and I were making cupcakes together since we were bored.

It was nice having a loving parental figure for a change.

"So next you stir the batter slowly making sure theres no clumps of flour left."

"Like this?"

"Perfect!" She said sending me a smile.