001

How it all started.
•7 years ago•
-Ayesha Yasmin Dixon-
-15 years old-
It was 7:45am when me and lilliana were eating breakfast at the table. She knew something was off but just didnt know what. I couldnt tell her even if she was my sister. I couldnt tell anyone.
"Ayesha are you okay? You're quiet this morning,"
I looked at her emotionless. The guilt i felt not telling her how i was doing, not telling her how i felt disgusted in my own body. I couldnt do that to her though. I couldn't put another worry into her head after the thousands our parents give us, she was like a baby to me although she was just a year younger.
"Yeah im good lil"
"Okay," Her voice told me she knew i wasnt. She always knew when i wasnt."Can you fix my tie for me quickly?"
"Yeah then we better get off for school otherwise we're going to be late" She looked up at me as i did her tie and gave me a hug after i was done which i really needed although it was quick.

20 minutes later we were outside our school, it was a ghastly looking building with cracks along its walls. They should've just demolished it at this rate.
"Lil you go in I'm just gonna wait out here for my mates okay? See u after school, love you"
She knew i was lying.
"Love you too."
I watched her as she walked into the blue gates to our school. I quickly took off my blazer and tie and stuffed them both into my backpack and started to walk down the pavement. If i turned back and went into school I'd already be late and get a detention which my dad would probably give me a slap about so i just carried on. My emotions ended up taking over since I've clearly never done anything like this before and tears drenched my shirt like I'd just spilt a cup of water on myself. Thats when i bumped into someone.
"Oh I'm sorry i wasn't looking where i was going-"
He was beautiful.
"Don't worry about it. You good though? Why you cryin'?" I looked up at him and begun to realise who it was. Oakley, the son of my dads sworn enemy, he was a year older than me but looked around 17. Our families were both into drug dealing which caused a rivalry as they both sold in the same areas, my dad wanted his dad dead and vice versa.
"Yeah- im good" I was an awful liar.
"You sure? Why ain't you in school, didn't take you as the type to skip" I never really knew why he asked so many questions but i didnt mind, his voice was soothing in a way.
"I've got an apointment"
"Doctors?"
"Yeah."
"Thats far to walk," The abortion centre wasn't far but i couldn't tell him I was going to get an abortion could I.
"I'll be good,"
"Want me to drop u off?"
"What?"
"Just thought I'd be nice and offer you a ride, up to you though," I just stared at him not knowing what to say really. "Lets be real though, you ain't goin' for a doctors apointment are you?"
"Kind of" Why was i trusting him so easily?
"What do you mean?"
"I'm getting an abortion."
"Oh-"
I felt my stomach churn I felt so stupid for telling him, I barely know him.
"Is that even allowed without an adult?"
"Is it not?"
"I don't think so can't lie- but, if u don't mind me askin-"
"I didn't choose for this to happen. I went to a party and got pulled into a bathroom."
"Im so sorry."
It comforted me the way he was being nice. He was the first boy to ever actually be nice to me.
"I can drop you off at the centre, you can trust me I promise," I knew Oakley wasnt like him. My gut feeling told me i could trust him so i did.
"Wait you have a car? Isn't that illegal"
"It's my dad's but he has multiple, also i look 17 so who gives a shit you get me?"
"Does he know you took his car?"
"Fuck no, he'd kill me"
I laughed a bit as i admired his smile and how his eyes scrunched up as he laughed with his pearly white teeth. God, he was actually an angel.
"Do you mind coming in with me? Just act like you're my older brother or something"
"Alright, do I look 18 though"
"You'll do,"

-Oakley Caesar-Su-
-2 hours later-
We were sat in my dad's car after she'd had her abortion. She was asleep in the passenger seat with my hoodie on her legs acting as a blanket. She was beautiful. We'd known eachother since we were kids but never really spoke although her and my sister are friends. I really hope she isnt in pain. I got her and myself some food right after to help her get a bit distracted. I don't know why I was being so nice to her. It wasn't out of pity and it wasn't because i found her attractive. I just felt the need to be a good person in that moment. I would've done it for anyone. Even if it wasn't her.

                             ••••••••••••••••••••

omg first chapter
Idk im proud of myself
Ignore the spelling and grammar mistakes pls comment and lmk if u liked this chapter
More will be coming soon 😋😋