008

-Ayesha Yasmin Dixon-
-2 weeks later-
(present day)

It was cench's birthday.
(Note: I know his birthday is in june irl but js work w me)

He was turning 23 and although he probably wouldn't even invite me to his birthday I'm getting him a present.

It has been 2 weeks since that night.

2 weeks since we fucked.

We didn't talk about it after that night. Ever.

I honestly wish we would though. Because what does he mean 'I'm his' if he's just going to fuck me and leave?

Besides the point though. I'm just being a nice human being and going to get him a present thats all.

I started a job which payed me really well so I decided to buy him something with the money i've saved up. Lets just hope he appreciates it though.

I walked into the jewellery store and I had ordered a custom chain that said '23' on it and 'Cench' below it. I thought it was really pretty in my opinion.

I took it home and waited.

I didn't know where he lived so I couldn't just go and deliver it so I just had to wait. What if he didn't turn up today because he was busy?

I sighed.

He gave me the freedom I wanted and it was nice really. But it wasn't nice when you were alone.

Nowhere to go with friends or family.

Because I had none.

My thoughts got interrupted when the 'one and only' walked in.

"Yo you good?"

He looked fucking gorgeous.

"Yeah. Happy birthday."

He shot me a smile and it honestly made my heart happy.

"You remembered?"

Always.

"Of course! I got you something by the way."

"Did you?" He replied as he sat by me, staring into my eyes. It made me nervous.

"Mhm."

I handed him the blue velvet box with the chain inside it and waited for his reaction.

He opened it and his eyes lit up.

"Ayesha baby, you didn't have to."

"I know. Do you like it?"

"I love it."

He put it on without hesitation and stood up to check how it looks in the mirror.

He smiled as he saw his reflection.

"Come here."

I walked towards him.

He looked at me with a smile and gave me a hug.

I hugged him back and it felt comforting.

He gave me a light kiss on the forehead and it reminded me of the days we dated. And I was happy.

"Do you want to come to mine later? I'm having a party."