003

-Oakley Caesar-Su-
-17 years old-
• 6 years ago •

It was killing me to do this but I had to.

If I didn't my dad wouldn't kill me, he'd kill her.
I never want her getting hurt. Although, ironically I was on my way to hurt her.

We'd been dating for a year. Ayesha meant everything to me. Everything.

My dad found out because some fucking snake who works for him saw me and Ayesha while we were out together and told him.

Bastard.

Regardless it was something I had to do otherwise the price to pay was horrid and I knew I couldn't stop my dad, he was a powerful man. Even if I tried and succeeded every person who has ever worked for him would come for me and I'd be dead in less than a day.

"Hiii! I missed you, OMG Oakley I need to tell you about my day so much shit happened today, come in, nobody's home,"

I sighed as she pulled me inside by my arm. The happiness she had to see me just made the whole thing worse.

"Actually you tell me about your day first, I wanna know what you've been up to" she said as she kissed my cheek softly.

God I could just melt because of this girl.

"Ayesha we need to talk."

"Oh, is everything okay?"

Her expression changed from happy to serious.

"I'm breaking up with you,"

"Haha- what?"
"What do you mean Oakley?"
"Did I do something?"
"Whatever I've done I'm sorry-"

"You haven't done anything."

"Then what is it why are you breaking up with me?"

"I've just fallen out of love."

She stared at me with glossy eyes and a trembling lip. She looked so hurt.

"Am I not pretty enough anymore?" She said as her voice cracked, on the brink of crying.

I didn't say a word. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. But I couldn't say that and that's what killed me.

I just sighed and walked towards the front door when she grabbed my hand stopping me.

Her teary eyes met mine and my heart ached.

"Thank you for making me feel loved Oakley. I needed it a lot." She smiled at me.

I just gave her a nod and walked out the door.
I wish I could've just turned back and given her the biggest hug but fuck I was doing it to protect her.

I only ever want her to be safe.

•••••
-Ayesha Yasmin Dixon-
(present day)

•••••-Ayesha Yasmin Dixon-(present day)