002

-Ayesha Yasmin Dixon-
• 7 years later •
(present day)

"Bitch you're 22 live a little,"

"Exactly," Me and Alexia were trying to get our other unsocial best friend, Michelle, to go out with us tonight.
"Who knows Michelle you might meet someone"

"Why's Alexia always the one to provoke the one night stands," I said laughing.

"Because I'm fun and the sexy one"

Me and Michelle looked at eachother and started laughing at Alexia.

"Fam you lot are jarring you know, why are you laughing at me!"

•••••

-Oakley Caesar-Su-
(present day)

"Yo wadz where's the food?" I shouted to my best friend, Walid as i was sorting my guns out at the traphouse.

"Why are you so stressed man its in the cupboard where i told you, fuckin dumbass," Wadz shot back.

"Just cant afford to lose the drugs. You know how much pressure my dad is putting on me and my sister to take over his business you know that init. You have that pressure too because im the one whos fuckin trusting u to help me on this,"

"Chill a bit, we got it under control" He pat me on the shoulder with his hand which released a bit of tension. Wadz and i have been friends since we were 6. He's always been there for me and I'll always be there for him, hes like a brother to me and he sees me the same way.

"Need to make sure we sell good at that party, don't let nobody get in the way yeah?"

"Say no more Cench, you know i got you sorted,"

•••••
-Ayesha Yasmin Dixon-

This party was fucking lit.

Michelle and Alexia were taking shots together in the kitchen while i was catching up with an old friend from secondary. Funnily, she was my ex boyfriend's sister. But i didnt let that get to me because she's her not him.

"You've had a glowup cant even lie, you single?"
Was she flirting with me?

"Uh- yeah I am actually"

"Not still into my brother are you?"

I wasn't sure how i felt about Oakley anymore. I still loved him but then again hated him. I shouldn't have any feeling for him really. He told me he didn't love me anymore so why should I bother.

"No"

"That's good, he's an asshole. You look hot though,"

She walked away leaving me so confused but I just went to the kitchen to find my friends.

"Was that Kiara from Secondary?" Alexia asked me

"Yeah,"

"Wow since when did she turn sexy,"

"You find everyone sexy Alexia," Michelle laughed.

"She is kinda sexy though" I said without thinking.

"Wait didn't you fuck her brother,"

"Lets not talk about that,"

"Oop, okay sorry" Michelle uttered.

I rolled my eyes slightly at the mention of Oakley again. I mean as I should because who is a man to tell me he doesn't love me anymore? Fuck him.

I could see Kiara eyeing me up from the living room of the house while the music filled my ears and went into my brain. My heart started pounding as i could feel my cheeks get hot. I think the alchohol was getting to me.

Fuck was she was pretty.

That's when I saw Wadz. As soon as I spotted him I knew Oakley was here. Wadz was dealing with some man while Kiara was counting up some money.

Oakley was no-where to be seen fortunately. But I knew he would show up soon and I just wanted to get out.

"Ayesha what's up with you" Alexia asked

"I'm actually going to go home,"

"Woah normally Michelle is the buzzkill, what's wrong?"

"I feel kinda sick- sorry guys I'll message you both when I get home, bye."

I walked out of the commotion making eye contact with the one and only. Oakley. He didn't say anything but walked past me into the house.

I honestly didn't give a fuck.
Kiara walked out a few seconds later and looked at me.

"Where you off to gorgeous?"

"You wanna hook up?"

"Why not,"

I needed to feel something. Something other than just my own fingers or a vibrator. Being lonely ain't for horny bitches like me.

•••••

We got to my apartment and we were already all over eachother.

We made out as she caressed my skin. Just like Oakley used to.

She kissed my neck gently as she unzipped my short, black dress. Her hands slid to my thighs still kissing down my neck to my collar-bone.

I moaned softly, I haven't been touched like this in a while.

"I'm gonna give you a good time baby,"
Her voice was so fucking sexy.

The feeling she was giving me was something else.

She moved my thong to the side and slid two fingers straight into me with no hesitation.

"I'm going to make you cum so good,"

She definitely did.

                               •••••••••••••••••

IDK HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER
I know there's not much about Oakley this chapter but just wait pls he'll come through 😓

Go Ayesha for getting both siblings tho what a flex

Forgive me I don't know how to write smut so that's all for now but more shall come and it shall be better for u sluts 🫦

Once again ignore spelling and grammar mistakes please I do tryyy

Don't forget to comment 😚😚