006

[Chapter Playlist: Watch- Billie Eilish]

-Ayesha Yasmin Dixon-
-1 month later-
(present day)

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I screamed out to Cench.

It was Michelle's birthday, and although i haven't talked to her in months I just wanted to see her for her special day.

But he wasn't letting me.

"I said no."

"Well you don't get to fucking control me Cench! I havent seen my friends in months this is unfair!"

"I said no Ayesha. Listen I got shit to do so I gotta leave but you best stay home do you understand?"

"Why?!"

"Its dangerous, people know you work for me."

"I dont give a fuck!"

"You're staying at home and thats final. Don't even try it because you know I have your location at all times."

"fine."

He walked straight out.

Does he really think I was gonna listen? Fuck that hoe.

I went straight up to my room to get ready. I'm not stupid so I'm leaving my phone at home and bringing a spare old phone I have with me.

He doesn't know about that one so fuck it.

Conveniently her birthday just so happened to be on halloween night so i decided to wear a black bodycon dress which brung out all my curves in the nicest way, topped off with a ghostface mask.

Perfect disguise.

I also wore some silver jewelry and some pretty black heels.

I felt good about myself when i looked in the mirror.

I hadn't felt like that in a long time.

After I was ready I grabbed my spare phone and a small purse and got into my car and drove to Michelle's house.

I was nervous.

I missed her and Alexia so so much.

I had my ghostface mask in my hand for the time being when i approached the door.

I knocked it hesitantly.

"Can I help y- Ayesha?"

"Hey-"

She gave me a look which made me want to cry on the spot.

"What are you doing here?"

"Um- happy birthday"

"You aired me and Alexia for months and you just randomly show up to say happy birthday?"

"What? I didn't air you. You never messaged me"

"Me and Alexia messaged you thousands of times but it said you blocked us"

"I never blocked you. I would never."

I came to realisation.
Oakley must have done it.

But I couldn't tell them about that so, fuck.

"Sure."

"I'm sorry."

"Ayesha you were a bad friend."

I felt like someone had just kicked me in the stomach and i started to feel a lump in my throat.

Don't cry, Don't cry.

"Michelle, I promise I didn't mean to air you. I've just been going through a lot"