Chapter One

Hello and Welcome to the sequel to My Hearts Beats Faster When I'm Around You. If you haven't read it yet go read it! If you have already read it, I'm glad you're back!

Now we left off at the beginning of Allie's summer with the Weasley's. Also these stories are a few years old, and there are some small grammer errors. After about nine years after writing this, I have decided to come back and update my mistakes. So it is under edit. Please enjoy the story ^.^

Also shout out to @LilBeanNik for making this cover for my story. I recommend reading some of the stories she has written. They are pretty good :D

~Allison's POV~

"Shh" I said to Fred and George as we snuck into Percy's room. As usual Percy was snoring like a mountain troll. In order to stop his loud snoring, the twins and I have decided to prank him.

"On a count of three we dump it and run" Fred said both George and I nodded.

Fred whispered to three and we dropped the ice cold water on him and ran out of his room before he could see us.

"FRED! GEORGE! ALLISON!" Percy shouted waking everyone in the house up.

"What is going on!?" Molly asked us.

"Don't know what you mean mum?" Fred and George said.

"You know bloody well what she means!" an angry Percy shouted walking out of his room soaking wet.

"What happened to you, Percy?" Molly asked him.

"Fred, George and Allison pour ice cold water on me!" Percy said.

"Is this true?" She asked us.

"Nope" Fred and George said. I didn't say anything. I hate lying to Molly. She's been too kind to me.

"Allison?" Molly asked me and I cursed inside my head. "Allison, did you, Fred and George pour water on to Percy?"

"Yes" I said.

"See mum I told you!" Percy shouted.

"Will you shut it, Percy" Ron shouted from the staircase.

"Go back to bed, Ronald!" Molly shouted to him and Ron's door slammed shut.

"Fred, George and Allison what have I told you about pranking Percy?" Molly asked us.

"Not to do it." Fred, George and I said together.

"Then why did you?" She asked us.

"Because he snores like a mountain troll" Fred said.

"That doesn't mean you have to pour ice cold water on him!" Molly said.

"Now tell your brother you're sorry" Molly told the twins.

"Sorry Perce" Fred and George said.

"You better be" Percy said glaring at them.

"Allison tell Percy you're sorry" Molly said to me.

"Sorry Percy" I said.

"It's alright Allison. I can tell my brother talked you into doing it" Percy said.

"That's not true! She's the one who talked us into doing it!" Fred said.

"I don't know what you're talking about Fred?" I said innocently and winked at him.

"Fred, George go back to your room" Molly said.

Fred and George stuck their tongue out at me as they walked up to their room. I stuck my tongue out at them.