fluffynigth

Yes, I am pointing out the requester's typo in the title of this oneshot. I love pointing out typos.

So sorry this took so long to write

I just lost motivation- and then I listened to Snowman by Sia and boom it came back

I want you to know that I'm never leaving

SHUT IT, SORROW

No <3

*Our good ol' neighborhood octopus*

I was anxious. Waiting for Ccino to show up, I fiddled with the grass around me. We agreed to set up a picnic. It was a spur-of-the-moment first date thing. He decided to handle the drinks, and I handled the food. By that, I mean I beat up the clerk at the local Walmart and shoplifted.

"Nightmare!" I heard someone call from behind me. "It's nice to see you're already here, goofy octopus."

I tried not to slam him to the ground for calling me an octopus. "I'm not an octopus," I grumbled.

"Suuure ya aren't. Anyways, I hope you don't mind... coffee," Ccino said, with an adorable chuckle that almost made me forgive him for calling me an octopus.

"Why do you think I'm gonna make you my bride a few years from now," I joked. We probably weren't gonna get married, as much as it hurt to think about. Nobody ever stuck around long enough to marry me.

"Hahah. That's a pleasant thought," Ccino said. "Though, I think you'd be my bride."

"I'd like to see you put me in a dress," I said, crossing my arms.

"If you're concerned about your octopus-ness, I can find a dress to match," Ccino joked. Once again, I tried hard not to slam him into the ground.

"For the five hundred and sixth time, I AM NOT AN OCTOPUS," I grumbled.

"Uhuh-uhuh."

"Let's just eat, crazy cat lady," I said.

"I am not a lady," Ccino huffed.

"Whatever, See-Seeno," I teased, saying his nickname incorrectly.

"Hey! That's not how you pronounce my name, goopy," Ccino grumbled, glaring at me.

"Well, I'm not an octopus!" I defended myself.

"Oh, so you can't take a bit of teasing?" Ccino said, teasing me with that very sentence.

"No, actually," I said, fake sniffling. "I can't." I let out a dramatic fake sob.

"Oh, boo-hoo. I didn't know you were an actress."

"Actress?" I asked.

"I thought we agreed that you were my bride," Ccino said, flicking my arm with a finger.

"Yeah, right! Now come on, the food's probably already as cold as my heart," I hissed.

I took a bite out of a sandwich I'd made, it wasn't the best but then again, Ccino did let it freeze.

"It's not that bad, just a little cold," Ccino said after his first bite of his sandwich.

"Why do you think that is?" I asked.

"Because you let it freeze," Ccino teased.

"Yeah right. You're the one who let it freeze," I argued.

"Sure, octopus," Ccino said.

"Stop fucking calling me that," I snapped.

"Sure, Mr Bride," Ccino joked.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

Ccino and I continued teasing each other for the rest of the date. Several times I wanted to pound him into an immobilized pie of bones, but I didn't. Just for him.

"Well, I have to go, Nightmare. Are you free this Saturday night?" Ccino asked.

"Sure," I said.

"Alright! I'll visit you then," Ccino said, heading off.

UIWHDUWHDUOWHDUOWDHUWDHUOWD IM SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG AIHWOUIHWOUFHWFOLIHWFOIUHWFOIHWFIOPFWIO

I hope everyone who read this (not) masterpiece likes it :D