a requested story

Ok so someone (@fell_sans_simp101 to be specific) requested a Horror x Fell story. I am too afraid of my parents finding out and of writing a chapter that absolutely sucks to write what they originally requested, which was a lemon. So I'm just gonna be writing a slight lime. (Lime is the term for a more tame, I guess, version of lemon, right?)

Anyways enough talking from Umlord the abominable snowman, I'm gonna write a story. (I looked up the definition of abominable and ofc i can spell abominable but not definition)

I recently learned how to dedicate so I'm gonna do that despite this having been out for at least a month at this point.

*Horro's PoV cause I decided to do that*

I was laying on top of my boyfriend, Fell. Neither of us had clothes on (hhh) and we were in an awfully heating makeout session. This information may make you uncomfortable. If not, what the absolute fuck is wrong with you? 

As my tongue was exploring Fell's mouth, he let out a few moans. (what the hell is wrong with meeeeeee.) I quickly choked him a bit with my tongue. I smirked a bit when I succeded in my mission to make him more adorable and submissive. (I don't have the greatest idea on how this stuff works and probably should not be writing this.)

The edgy skeleton pulled away. I gave him a pouty face at this. "WHAT THE FUCK, HORROR!?" He shouted. I smirked.

"Your little choking noises were adorable~" I said, sticking my tongue out and licking his cheek.

He blushed a bright red. "What the f-f-fuck is wrong with you?"

I knew he wasn't going to break up with me. We both had our weird kinks and he doesn't mean to be as much of a BUTTFACE as he is. He was just raised in an AU that made him the wonderful jackass that he is.

"A lot of things, babe~" I cooed at him. I reached back in for another kiss. As soon as I could, I stuck my tongue back in his mouth and continued what I was doing earlier. Namely, licking everything I could find.

(That's enough for me. Sorry @fell_sans_simp101 if it's not adult enough for you. I trieeeeeeeeeeeeeed. I'm just too cowardly to write lemons at the moment. Also, if anyone else has any requests just leave them. Also if you want a lemon, the best I'm gonna give you is something like this. Also, YAY SWEAR WORDS!)