Kustard

*Fellb*

I've found myself spending more and more time around Classic over the past month or so. There's just something about him, like how ducks are drawn to bread. Speaking of ducks, he convinced me to visit his au to feed some ducks. It was stupid, but I was drawn to spending even a minute with him.

"Papyrus ain't gonna be happy with me for this," I said while tossing an apple slice into the lake we were sitting by. "Y'know, yer lucky. Most of the time when the world is reset, you get a pacifist timeline."

Classic just shrugged. "Maybe you should stay with me?"

I couldn't tell if he was joking or not, so I just went back to feeding the ducks.

"Whaaaaat?" Classic said teasingly.

"What do you mean 'what'?" I asked, sounding a lot harsher than intended.

"Yer blushing!" Classic poked my 'nose.'

I just turned to look into the pond. "To be honest, stayin' with ya wouldn't be so bad. I'd get away from my stupid au and I'd..."

"You'd what?"

"...I'd get to be with you," I finished, hoping he didn't misinterpret me and think I was in love. To think I'd be in love with someone like him! That... might actually be accurate.

"What are you in looooooooove?~" Classic teased, poking me just below my eye socket.

"N-no!" I said, and there was no doubt I was blushing. I could see the red glow on my face.

"Then why're you blushing?"

"I'm not!" I said and teleported away.

________________________________________________________________________________

"You, uh, wanna feed the ducks with me again?" Classic asked me over text.

Truthfully, I did, but instead, I sent him a harsh "No."

"Did I say somethin' wrong?" Classic responded. I imagined him in a hurt voice, which left a wound in my soul for a second.

"No. I just don't wanna go out on another one o' your stupid play-dates or whatever the fuck you wanna call them!" I texted, scowling.

"We could call them actual dates," Classic texted with a smirking emoji.

"THE FUCK!?" I shouted out loud. Did he just fucking ASK ME OUT!?

"If yer sooooooo desperate to fuck me, why don't you just man up and ask?" I responded, hoping he understood I was joking.

"Do ya want me to?" Classic replied with yes another smirking emoji.

"When did ya become so flirty?" I sent, trying to change the subject.

"Yesterday."

"Listen, I don't have a crush on you!" I replied, thinking about how much of a lie that was.

"Alright. Still, do you wanna feed the duckies?" He asked, sending a duck emoji along with it.

"What are you a toddler? Fine, I'll go on yer stupid date."

________________________________________________________________________________

I met Classic at the same place as before. I sat down next to him, forcing myself not to grab his hand. Despite my efforts NOT to, I did anyway. I placed my hand on top of his, looking away as I did so. Classic's response was to lift my hand to his mouth and kiss it.

I could feel the warmth hit my face, but I kept my hand in his. Something about it made me feel like I was about to explode, hearts bursting out of my body.

"Ya sure you don't have a crush?" Classic teased, bringing himself closer to me.

"Sh-shut up!" I said. And then, without my permission, I freed my hand and wrapped my arm around him, taking back his hand with the hand that was previously empty, and taking his currently empty hand in the one that used to be holding his. (Sorry if that was hard to understand.)

Instead of responding with a tease, Classic leaned into me and fell asleep. "Of course..." I mumbled to myself, before shutting my eyes and falling asleep myself.

I woke up to the feeling of someone squirming around. I opened my eyes and saw Classic under me, our hands loosely woven together. When I went to sleep, I must have fallen on top of him.

I pulled away and stood up. Without another word, I walked off. "Where ya going, Edgy?" Classic said.

"Somewhere..." I mumbled, putting my hood over my head.

Classic sighed. "You can't hide from yer feelings, Fell."

Suddenly enough to catch myself off guard I ran over to him, crying. I pulled him into a hug and only let go when I was done crying.

"It couldn't even work out! My brother'd get in the way, I know he would," I said, but decided against saying anything else.

"You could move in with me!" Classic said, placing a kiss on my skull.

I nodded. "But what would your brother think?"

"He'd treat you like he'd known you since kindergarten! Er... he'd be overly welcoming," Classic said, smiling.

"Alright. I'll do it," I said, smiling back at him. I'll do it, I thought, echoing my words in my head.

Seriously, I need requests. I'm gonna fuckin' die without 'em!

(Update: I have plenty of requests, do not worry)