Crem Lor

*Idfk anymore*

A skeleton dressed in yellow and black entered the Bad Sanses' base, his purpose unknown. Looking around, he noticed a skeleton dressed in black and white with a red slash under his right eye.

"Dream? What are you doing here?" The black and white skeleton asked, closing the door to the fridge, which he was currently getting something from.

"Here to visit Nightmare," Dream said. "A-and you," he continued with a mumble that the other skeleton must not have noticed.

"Ah. Boss is... uh... busy," the black and white skeleton said, taking a sip from the bottle he'd pulled out of the fridge.

"I can tell," Dream said. The castle wasn't silent, there were noises. Noises that said a lot.

"So anyways, how about you head back to yer place," the black and white skeleton said, taking another sip.

"Well, since I'm here, how about we talk," Dream suggested.

The other skeleton shook his head. "No, Boss wouldn't like it."

"Please, Cross?" Dream pleaded.

Cross shook his head and took another sip. "Fine, fine."

"Thank you," Dream said, smiling.

"So how've you been?" Cross began, taking yet another sip.

"Fine. You should stop drinking that," Dream said. "Er... How have you been?"

"Fine, except for that," Cross said, waving his hand at the room where the noises appeared to be coming from. Dream nodded. Cross took a long swig of his drink.

After a while of talking, Cross got a bit drunk.

"Cross, how about you stop drinking that?"

(Sorry if this is a bad way of writing a drunk person, I don't exactly have the most experience with drunk people)

"Pfffffft, why?"

"You're drunk," Dream said, straight-faced.

"Uhhhh, no? Nobody can drink me! That's not physically possible!" Cross responded.

"Just, put it away, Cross," Dream said, his voice getting harsher.

"Why should I listen to you? Yer not Boss!" Cross said with a snort.

"Just put it away!" Dream snapped, before backing up. "S-Sorry, just, please put it away."

"Why don't ya take it from me? Ha!" Cross said, placing it in the air. However, if Dream wasn't his height, he was a bit taller, so he grabbed it easily.

Cross crossed his arms. "Hmph!"

"Don't cry," Dream teased, poking him in the face.

Cross grumbled. "You of all people!"

"What about me?"

"I love you!" Cross wailed, placing his arms around Dream in a wonky hug.

"I-," Dream smiled and sighed. "I love you, too, Crossy."

"You do?"

Dream nodded, wrapping his arms tightly around Cross.

"Yay! Can I kiss you now?"

"Sure," Dream said, pulling Cross closer to him. Cross kissed Dream on his 'lips' and almost immediately pulled away.

"So are we, like, dating now?" Cross asked.

"I guess so?" Dream said, picking Cross up and holding him bridal-style. "Now where's your room?"

Cross grumbled. "I don't wanna go to bed!"

"Too bad! Where's your room?"

"Over there," Cross said, pointing at the wall next to his room.

Dream walked over there, and Cross immediately got to his feet and walked over to one of the rooms nearby, entering it and flopping down on the bed.

"So this is your room? Well, I can't stay overnight, but if you want, I can stick around until you fall asleep," Dream said.

"Can you sing me a sooooooooooong?" Cross asked, shoving himself under his covers.

Dream nodded and started to sing while rubbing Cross's skull.

(Not a bedtime song, but he's singing Skies Forever Blue by Toby Fox and Itoki Hana. Once again, sorry if this is a bad interpretation of a drunk person. This is part of why I don't want to write lemons, it could be a bad interpretation and I don't want that.)

"(Seems our journey is now through)

(All is saved in thanks to you)(There was something I should say but)Surely it can wait another daySince I laid my eyes on youSkies have been forever blueTwo friends started just as neighborsThat is why to say this will take timeEver since the day, we met a parcel of my mind's lost to youWhen you made my name, the same just as the one you love, then I knewMaybe to your view, I'm just a faintly colored hue, that's alrightEven if the only things you say are yes or no, I'll see blue skySo with our final timeShall I say my linePray this time, my heart will shine on throughWhich finallyIn finalityIsn't true

Since I laid my eyes on youSkies have been the bluest blueNow that everything is breakingLet me say the same thing one more timeHow you do and where you been and why you never call, say it all

Long as all the words you say are going straight to me, I'm enthralledFeelings flowing out across the screen until the battery runs dryEven if the only things you say are yes or no, I'll see blue skySo with our final timeShall I change my lineBare it all and cry and show the truthTo finallySay, "FinallyI love you"

(Seems our journey is now through)(All is saved in thanks to you)(There was something I should say but)(Surely it can wait another day)"

(I just copy-pasted the lyrics from Spotify.)

It didn't take long for Cross to fall asleep. When he did, Dream placed a kiss on his head and went back to his base. "Love you, Crossy," he said before leaving.

(E)