Valentine's Day (not accurate with real time)

nope, not gonna make events accurate in real-time.

also, there is a duck day! January 19th! at least, I think so. I'm too lazy to fact-check.

*Dream's PoV*

It was Valentine's day, and I was waiting for Cross in Outertale. Outertale was a pretty AU, and I could just tell that a love story between Sci and Outer was blossoming somewhere.

As I was about to call Cross to make sure everything was alright, I felt someone pull me into a tight hug. I turned around to find no other than my black-and-white boyfriend.

"Heya, Dream!" Cross said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Hiiiii, Crossy!!!" I replied. I smiled at him, happy to see him.

"Watcha got there?" Cross asked, looking at the items in my hand.

"What do ya think?" I said, giving them to him. It was a bouquet of flowers and a box with chocolates inside. Upon opening the box, Cross took one out and put it in his mouth.

"Heh. I knew you'd like 'em," I said as Cross set down what I gave him. But he caught me off-guard. Instead of standing back up, he got in a position where one knee was on the ground and one was bent. No way he was gonna...

"Dream Joku. I've known you for several years and I think it's time I ask you... will you marry me?"

I stared for a second, stunned. "YES! YES YES YES YES YES!" I shouted, leaping onto Cross and pulling him into a tight hug.

After a few seconds, I pulled away so he could put the ring on my finger. I couldn't have been any happier.

(Mmmm, Cream oneshot. This could have been better than it was but I'm happy with it. If you aren't, that sucks for you.)