chapter 20

She heard his phone ringing. She breathed when's he got away to answer the phone. "We have to attend an event in few hours" saying he removed her hands from handcuffs. Through her hands were free. she was afraid to remove the blindfold from her eyes, she was scared even from his sight. Slowly she removed the blindfold. But when she did. She saw

There was no one in room. She breath in relief.

In next few hours she was pampered like never before. There were people appointed to get her ready. Someone was doing her nail. Someone her hairs. And someone her makeup. When she was ready she was already feeling exhausted. Even before attending the event.

She was surprised when she saw him. How long he was standing and watching her get ready? She didn't even wanted his stare on her.
Slowly he walked towards her. "Only I have right to touch your body. Don't even dare to look at another man. U wouldn't be able to bear the consequences."

She was speechless. She didn't replied to his comment. And quickly followed him to the car. The ride to the event was quiet. They didn't shared a single word

When they entered the event. She could see every inch was covered in luxury. She felt out of place instantly. Though she was dressed like other women. But still couldn't fell like she belonged there.

"Don't talk to anyone else. My eyes will be on you 24/7 so watch out" she heard his voice. As if she was interested in talking with anyone.

She met with different people by his side. All had some sort of fear and respect towards him. She understood that feeling instantly because she knows it too. They're talks on the other hand. Involved around guns and killing people. Was he in mafia? She thought once.

What kind of trouble she had land herself into?
By the time of dinner she was exhausted. She just wanted to sleep. She was sat on large table with rows of people. He was sitted next to her. On her other side there was a women. He seemed busy in conversation. She breath in relief. She didn't know when she will get chance to leave his mansion again. What she was doing was dangerous but she had no other choice

Slowly she took the tissue from the table and wrote help with her lipstick. Just as she was about place the tissue for other people to see. She felt an intense pain in her hand. He had stuck a frock in her hand. She couldn't let out a single noise. "Shhhh now What did I told u My eyes will be on you seems like u didn't learned ur lesson yet when I remove the frock my bodyguards will take you home. Wait till I reach and be ready for your punishment"

I have written this chapter on plane. I can never seem to fall asleep on plane. So I had beautiful views of stars while writing this haha.

Please like
And comment down what you think will be the punishment
Also how was this chapter?