chapter 1

Her mornings always starts with following the orders of Mrs Smith. She was dictatorial lady which expected no laziness from her employees. It startled her in early days of working for her but now she got worn to this treatment.

Emily has been employee for Mrs smith for 4 years. She was just a teenager when she began to work for her. It wasn't her preference  but her Mom had lost her life against cancer, So she had to learn means to survive on her own.

Just as Emily was lost in her thoughts she heard Mrs Smith speak "Today is very important day as my son Alex is coming home after 5 years. I want each one of you to perform your duties to perfection.I want no mistakes."

She mostly cooks for the Smith's but for last few days her friend Sara was sick and went her home today. So she also had to clean rooms which was her duty.
Emily in rush started cooking she had prepared spaghetti and meatballs for lunch as she finished cooking. She noticed she had spend too much time in preparing lunch. she ran towards Alex room first to clean as she didn't knew how much time was left in his arrival

Alex Smith was a mystery for her. He always preferred to stay in his private mansion. He never once stayed with Mr and Mrs smith. She had only seen his face in photo frames with Mr and Mrs Smith. Apart from that she didn't knew much about him.

After reaching his room. She swiftly started to made his bed. She was so busy in her work she didn't heard the sound of door opening, Just as she turned around to clean the room. she found a man standing inside the room wearing white shirt open at the collar, and grey flannel pants that hangs from his hips. She quickly realized this man was Alex himself from as his face. She wanted to leave quickly as it wouldn't be good to end up in bad books of Mrs Smith. His eyes were shade of light grey which went exceptionally well with his toned face. His face gave nothing away. It was blank  she couldn't make out what was going inside his mind. She heard him asking "Who are you?."

She was lost of words for a moment as she found his aura intimidating. And that he was inching closer to her. So she quickly replied "My name is Emily. I work as maid here so l was just cleaning your room sorry sir. I will come later" saying she reached the door just as her hand reached the doorknob. He had grabbed her wrist and asked coldly "Who told you to leave?."
She was terrified by his tone and realized she had made mistake by coming to his room.

But she had no idea how her life is going to change from this very moment.