chapter 4

It was late in the evening when she came in the mansion again. She quickly prepared the dinner but Mrs smith informed her in between to cook and serve only two plates as Alex has went out to have dinner.

She felt a sense of solace as she wouldn't have to face him again today. She will worry tomorrow about facing him again. After serving the dinner Emily quickly had her own.

Smith's were so rich that they have allotted small rooms for their employees in their mansion. She was freshening up in her room. When she heard her room door being opened she felt alarmed for a second who could be there? Sara was the only one who was her age and her friend. And who habitually came in her room to chat. But she was on leave for few days .

After gathering some courage she opened her bathroom. What she saw panic her to her core. Alex was sitting on her bed and asked her in stern tone.

"Where you will run away now? It's time for your punishment"

She jolt. She didn't knew how to react to this situation. In seconds she ran towards the door. Just as she reached the door he grabbed  her hairs in his fist and slammed her against the wall.

She hissed in pain and said "Please leave me I am sorry it will not happen again-"

Before she could finish her sentence he had slammed his lips on her. She froze while Alex started to bit her lip and trying to invade his tongue in her mouth she was trying to close her mouth but when his hand reached her bosom, she grasped in surprise which he used to invade his tongue in her mouth.

It was her first kiss. First time her lips touched someone else it would be a lie to say if she didn't imagined her first kiss. But it will be forced and not with someone she loved she never imagined.

After what felt like hours to her but it had been only minutes. He let her lips go. He had bit her lips to the point she can taste metallic taste of blood. She started taking full breath she felt like she will die without oxygen any second.

But his next sentence left her more breathless than ever. "Let's begin your real punishment shall we?"

Please vote and comment... it will let me know u like reading my story!