Defiance

It's finally over. The netherbrain is defeated. The tadpoles in your brain dead. You've done it.

Your companions and you were standing at the harbor after the fight when the sun rose in the sky and Astarion had to withdraw into the shadows. You followed him, telling the others you would meet them after sundown to celebrate.

Astarion and you made your way back to the Elfsong tavern through the underground sewer system. Thank the gods that runs under the whole city.

This leaves a whole day to Astarion and you in your room. You go into the room first, drawing the curtains close to keep any sunlight out before you tell him it's safe to come in. You wrap him in your arms. "I'm sorry we couldn't find a way for you to keep being able to stand in the sun."

"It's not your fault. And this beats growing tentacles or losing myself in the ascension by far." He kisses you on the forehead. "Thank you for coming with me. You could have stayed with the others, you know."

"I'd rather spend the day with you. Plus, we can go see them after sunset. Join the celebrations."

"And in the meantime you're all mine, darling?"

"I'm always all yours."

He pulls you into a kiss. His lips feel soft and cool against yours. His hand finds that sensitive spot at the back of your neck, caressing it. His tongue gently presses against your lower lip before entering your mouth and playing with yours.

"Would you like to experiment more with pain and pleasure today, pet?" Astarion asks when he breaks the kiss to let you breathe.

"Yes, absolutely. What do you have in mind?"

He smiles that dangerous smile. "A foray into playing with heat and wax."

Your pulse quickens at the suggestion. "Okay, yes." You're nervous and eager at the same time.

"Alright, darling. I will light some candles and once they've burned down enough, we can see whether you enjoy having hot wax poured on your skin." There's two candles in the room, one on the desk, one on the nightstand. Astarion lights them both and puts them on the nightstand for later.

He sits down on the armchair and takes off his shirt. Your eyes drift down to his abs. You bite your lower lip imagining kissing your way down them.

"Now, what am I going to do with you in the meantime, pet?" Astarion says slowly, as if deeply pondering the question.

"I'm all yours," you remind him playfully, "To do with as you please."

He smirks. "Take off your clothes."

You start to go closer to him, but he makes a disapproving sound. "No, pet. You're staying over there until I tell you otherwise."

You raise your shirt up, slowly revealing more skin. Astarion watches you, his eyes on the skin you're showing off. Your stomach, ribs, then breasts. The way he looks at you, you feel like he wants to touch every last inch of you.

You pull your shirt over your head and drop it on the floor. You continue with your bra, sliding the straps down your arm, then opening the clasp. You hold the cups in place for a moment, watching Astarion watch you. There's so much desire in his eyes. He puts his hand on his crotch, slowly stroking himself over his pants. You can see the outline of his hard cock through the leather. You bite your lower lip at the sight.

You let your bra fall to the floor and let Astarion admire your breasts for a moment before taking off your pants.

"Turn around and bend over." Astarion commands.