Degradation, part 1

When you join the others for breakfast around the burned down campfire, it's clear pretty quickly that you were not quiet enough last night. Karlach sounds even more enthusiastic than usual when she greets you with a "Hey Soldier," Shadowheart just smirks knowingly and Gale can't seem to meet your eyes.

Astarion, meanwhile, is either oblivious to all these clues or doesn't care. You aren't entirely sure if you should care. They were going to know sooner or later. You'd rather have told them than be overheard though.

Some of the others tease you a bit about you blushing all throughout breakfast, but there's soon more important topics again than who you spent the night with.

The day is spent with finding the Last Light Inn, being interrogated by Jaheira, saying hello to your Tiefling friends who found refuge here, and fighting for everyone's lives when Isobel is almost captured. When things calm down a bit, you go to talk with Dammon, who finally manages to repair Karlach's heart enough that she can touch people again. It's a joyous occasion, and between that and you saving the inn, there's a little celebration that night. Not a party, just some beer and wine among old friends and new. There's more than enough to do the next day, but everyone seems like they are happy for a breather or a bit of distraction.

When the evening is drawing to a close, Astarion finds you and lets you know that one of the Harpers has generously agreed to leave their room to him. A separate room to the one the rest of your group shares, that is. "What did you do?" you whisper to Astarion, but he just smirks at you. "Do you want the room or not, darling?"

"Of course I do."

He grabs your hand and pulls you away from the few people who are still up and having a drink, and towards your room. When you're both inside, he closes the door behind you. He uses his body to pin you against the door. You feel his hand at your side and hear a clicking noise as he locks the door.

"Finally, I have got you to myself, beautiful."

"You've had me to yourself most night the past two weeks," you reply cheekily.

"So I did. But we did not have a wall between us and the others and a proper bed."

You smile. "So what are you going to do about it?"

He smirks at you. "Take off your shirt, pet."

He watches you as you obey. He doesn't move, doesn't give you more space, so getting your shirt off in the little space between the door and his body is a little awkward.

"Bra, too."

You do as he says.

Before you even understand what's happening, he's gripped your waist and spun you around. There's a 'thud' sound when your face and the front of your body are pushed against the door. As you groan, he's already tying up your hands. You can't see what he's using to do it, but you realize he must have planned this and have had it on his person.

With your hands tied behind your back, he turns you back around so you're facing him. As he does, he pushes one leg between your legs, forcing you to open them. You whimper when he presses his thigh against your crotch.

You're rubbing your clit against his thigh over three layers of clothes, desperately seeking friction, when you realize he's already got you humiliating yourself. You feel your cheeks flush and look up at him, but can't stop your hips from moving against his thigh.

"There's my little treat again, her cheeks all flushed." He runs his fingers over your cheeks and you can feel the heat. "I love it when you're this desperate. When I've barely touched you and you're already losing all control."