Degradation, part 2

"I'm going to untie you now, darling, but just long enough to tie you to the bed posts, alright?"

You nod and he loosens the ties around your hands. The rope left marks on your wrists. You massage your hands and wrists for a second, sore from being tied up for so long.

Astarion grabs some more rope, then says, "Lie down for me, pet."

You do as he says, and he begins tying your hands to each bed post. Then he does the same with your feet. Your limbs are spread like an 'X' and there's very little room for you to move like this.

When he's done tying you up, he kneels between your legs and looks up and down your body. "My favorite little slut. Completely at my mercy," he smirks. "You're starving for my touch by now, aren't you?"

"So much," you say eagerly.

He places his hand on your inner thigh, then runs it up your legs until he reaches your vulva. He runs his thumb between your folds and groans, "Mmh, you're dripping wet, pet." He slaps your folds with his flat hand, hard enough it hurts a little. You whimper, half from the pain, half from him removing his thumb. He smirks at your reaction, then proceeds to make a bit of a show of licking his thumb clean. He runs his tongue over it, then sucks on it - and all you can think about is his mouth doing those things to your clit. "You're ever so delectable," he purrs.

"Please," you moan.

He shifts his body forward so he lies above you, his weight partly on you, partly on one of his arms. He cups your face in his hand and pulls you into a deep kiss. Your lips are a little swollen and sensitive from the blow job, but it only makes the kiss more intense. You hate to have to break the kiss, but you need air at some point. Sometimes you hate that you have to breathe when he doesn't.

He moves his head down to your neck and starts kissing you there. His hand moves to your breast, grabbing it. He keeps kissing your neck, licking it and occasionally biting. He doesn't sink his fangs into your skin, but you can sometimes feel them against your neck, sharper than the rest of his teeth. At the same time, he switches between massaging your breast and playing with your nipple. He pinches it, twists, and pulls. It hurts in the best way. You're moaning and groaning under his touch. Wetness is pooling between your legs and some runs down your vulva to your ass. You press your hips upwards and against him, asking for more.

Astarion's hand glides down your body, between your legs. You moan at the slightest touch of your vulva, so eager are you for him. You can feel how slick you are from the way his finger feels against your clit. He circles it for a moment, and you groan deeper. His mouth moves down from your neck to your nipples. He licks and bites them as well, eliciting more moans from you. His finger slides down and finds your entrance. He hovers there for a second, touching it but not pushing inside of you. You press your hips against his hand and moan. "Please, Astarion."

He stops sucking on your nipple to look up at you. "Please what, pet?" he asks innocently.

"Please fuck me with your fingers," you groan.

He thrusts two fingers inside you, hard. His knuckles slam against your vulva hard enough it hurts. Still, you groan, relieved you are finally being touched. His fingers thrust in and out, while he keeps working your nipples with his mouth. Sometimes he also bites the breast tissue around your nipples. Your walls clench around his fingers and your neck arches. The two of you have been at it long enough tonight and he waited so long touching you properly that you're extremely sensitive. Heat and pressure are already building in your core and you're sure you'll be quick to come like this.

There's something so dirty about the sounds the two of you make. His knuckles hitting your labia. The sounds of that wetness when he thrusts his fingers into you. Your moans and groans and screams as he fucks you with fingers and teases your nipples with his mouth.