Dirty

The last few days have been fucking insane. Freeing Nightsong, defeating Ketheric Thorme, fighting a god - and somehow, you and your companions are all still alive.

You're on the road to Baldur's Gate and it's the first time you've had a little bit of peace and quiet in what feels like a long time. In reality, it's been more like two days, but these may have been the longest two days of your life.

Of course, there's still so much looming over you, but you're not gonna save the world in one day, so you might as well use this chance to get a bit of a breather. All of you desperately need it.

Astarion and you agreed to meet in a little barn outside of camp while the others sleep.

Astarion's already there when you arrive, sitting on a stack of hay. He looks strangely out of place here, between the hay, dirt, and some tools lying around.

"Hello, beautiful," he greets you and holds out his hands. When you take them, he guides you to sit on his lap.

"Hello, gorgeous," you say back.

He kisses you softly.

"You still remember that night we spent in your tent, don't you, darling?" You nod. "There's something you said that night I have been thinking about."

You think back, wondering what he might mean. "What is it?"

"You told me you wanted me to use you for my own pleasure. Is that something you still want?"

You bite your lower lip and nod.

"What does that look like, in your mind?"

You suddenly feel a bit shy. He's never given you any reason to, but you still struggle with articulating your fantasies sometimes.

"Well, uhm, you're always really good at taking care of me. Making sure I come when we have sex. Usually more than once."

He smirks, clearly pleased with himself.

"And don't get me wrong, I love that you do that. So much." You smile at him, still a bit nervous. "But just once, I'd like you to, uhm, not care about my needs? Just use my body in whatever way gives you pleasure. Chasing your own orgasm, not caring about mine. Ordering me around or just making me do what you want me to. I- does that make sense?"

Astarion smiles and caresses your check with his hand. "You're so sweet when you're nervous, pet. Yes, that makes sense."

"Is that something that you think you might be into?"

"Making you do whatever I want? Yes, that should work wonderfully." He smiles that dangerous smile of his.

"That includes biting me, if you want." You feel yourself blushing more deeply.

Astarion hums deeply. "If you're sure, darling." He kisses your neck.

"I am," you say, smiling.

He looks at you for a moment, biting his lower lip, and you can all but see the dirty thoughts crossing his mind.

"Get up," he growls. Fuck, you're already getting wet.

You do, and with him still sitting, his eyes are on level with your breasts. He's staring unabashedly at them. "Take off your shirt." When you start to pull it off, he tells you, "Slowly."

You pull up your shirt, ever so slowly exposing more of your skin. Astarion just sits there, staring at your body. There's so much desire in his eyes, you know that he's imagining the things he's going to do to you. Your mind runs with ideas of what those things might be.