Chapter 10

Grace's P.O.V
My head hurt from worrying and I was tired. Last night was a bad night. I rolled over to find Pony sleeping beside me. I had my own blanket so I stood up and went to the kitchen. I was still wearing my dress from last night.
"Morning, Grace-a-ger." Willow said from the kitchen, She never used my Kindergarden nickname.
"Hi. What's cooking good looking." I mocked her.
"What else?" She handed me a plate of eggs and bacon. The chocolate cake was on the table with Soda, Nat and Two-Bit. I sat down.
"Hey do you want a shirt or something? I probably have something you could borrow." Willow asked me.
"Sure."
After putting in some fresh clothes I sat down to eat. Ponyboy was still asleep along with Darry. Steve must have been at home.
"So, did you and Ponyboy." Two-Bit made eye and moved his eyebrows up and down.
"I dare you to finish that sentence, Two."
He put his hands up in defence. "Just wondering."
"I think you two very cute." Nat added. Soda nibbled her ear and she giggled.
"Now, Speaking of cute." I said.
Nat laughed and continued to eat her cake.

Willows P.O.V
Ahh, the happy couples. I walked outside, I was still shaken from last night. Then I saw Steve strolling down the street wearing his DX button down, unbutton as always.
"Hey, Dollface. How are you feeling?" His slick hand rolls around my waist.
"Better, now." I say.
"Hey, Steve is that you?" Soda yells from the kitchen.
He kissed my forehead and walked inside. "Yeah, ready?"
"Nah I need a shower."
I walked inside. Pony was awake.
"I should go home before my parents worry too much." Grace said. Ponyboy grabbed her wrist and pulls her closer. He kisses her quickly then blushes. Never one for PDA. Two-Bit whistles and Grace leaves after punching Two playfully.
Steve walked past me slowly and whispered in my ear.
"you look hot today."
I giggled at his almost kind compliment.
"Hey Will, Do you want to visit Bailey at the hospital?"
"Yeah sure Two!"
Soda walked out of the shower. Darry woke up, his eyes barely open.

Nat's P.O.V
Soda just walked out of the shower. Damn. His towel was just covering his package. He sat down on the couch beside me. And lifted his arm around me.
"I know I smell good." He smirked.
"Sure."
"Sodapop, you're scaring you girlfriend and you're going to be late for work." Darry remarked.
Soda stood up and ran in to his room, returning only when he was dressed. Kinda he forgot to put on his shoes as he ran out the door with Steve. Leaving a kiss planted in my forehead.

Willow's P.O.V

Me and Two-Bit walked to the hospital. His car was broken, again.
When we got in, Bailey was up and wanting to leave. The doctor was protesting that she shall not leave.

"Hey, Bailey. How are you?"
She looked down at her wrists. She sighed
"Curly stopped by, I broke up with him. I want to change, be like I was when Johnny was here."
I embraced her in to a hug.
"Awe, B." I hugged her tighter. "Thank god thought." I laughed. I'm glad everything is back to normal.

A/N
Sorry short chapter. Next update will be longer and better.