🎄What The ATJ Characters Get You For Christmas ((HC's))🎄

Some Christmas headcannons for you all, my little pooksters! 

(See you next year maybe idk)

CHARLIE:

-   Because he's a poor street urchin and can't afford much, he gets you a single apple as your gift that he stole from the marketplace (bless this precious bean!)

-  You heart melts at the sight as you hug him for his efforts, feeling sorry for his little soul that he couldn't afford anything for you

ROBBIE:

-   Robbie always loved the way you stared at him whilst he played his bass, both during his gigs when you'd come and support him and at band practice when you could sit there for hours just watching him thinking of new bass riffs for songs. So during his Christmas shopping, he used some of his savings that he was using to buy his future car when he is old enough to drive, to buy you a brand new Fender bass.

-  When you saw what he had gotten you, you were quite concerned at first because you really wanted Robbie to keep the money for his future car like he had told you, but when you realised he did this as an act of pure love, you changed your views and loved your gift loads. 

JOHN/JAMES P:

-   Whilst he was a bit mad that his Aunt Mimi had insisted he had a budget, John/James P made sure that whatever he could buy in his unfair budget had to be both special to you and to him. He walks past a cute little jewellers on his way towards town, where he find a gorgeous pearl necklace/signet ring in his budget range in the front window. He totally sold, so ended up buying it for you.

-   The next time you saw John/James P was Christmas Day, when he came over to your house to exchange gifts (and mostly because he wanted to get away from Mimi for a while!). You nearly cried after seeing the gorgeous pearl necklace/signet ring staring back at you in it's box, the only way you could express your emotions in the moment was pulling him into a long, loving kiss under the tree and near the warmth of the fire. He kisses you back after he sees the gift you bought him.

DAVE:

-   Let's be real, Dave is lucky to have a pro artist like you as a girlfriend/boyfriend. No matter how bad you think your work is, he loves everything you do and create with your creativity and drive. So when you expressed a crazy idea to him that you wanted to see yourself in a superhero comic one day during a late-night sleepover conversation, Dave tried his best to draw one up for you himself as a Christmas gift. He had absolutely no artistic flair whatsoever, but he was determined to make you smile.

-   And he managed to do just that! He had turned you into a superhero called 'Stargirl'/'Starboy', and even though his drawing skills weren't the best, you still praised his efforts and you've kept your homemade comic in a frame near your bed ever since. He now makes new editions of your comic for your birthday or any other special occasions, and you can't have asked for a more adorable boyfriend. 

VRONSKY:

-  Both you and Vronsky are aristocrats, so when it comes to getting gifts, the possibilities are pretty much endless, and one where you don't have to worry about money. After paying a visit to a tailors, he eyed a stunning designer satin silk dress/suit that you just knew he had to see his gorgeous lover in. The price tag was 4 thousand, but it was so worth it. You were going to look too hot for words!

-  Christmas morning was always a lavish occasion for you two, starting the day with gift giving and a breakfast of posh pastries and condiments. Vronsky had asked his servant to present your present to you during this time, so that you could wear it to the Christmas Day Ball festivities later that night. You were more than happy, so happy in fact that you begged him to swoop you off to your 'lovemaking suite' and it worked, because he ended up gracefully fucking you for 2 hours (with aftercare of course!).

PIETRO:

-    When Pietro asked what you wanted for Christmas, he didn't except you to say 'A break', even though you meant it as a joke. Let's just say he didn't disappoint you on Christmas Day when he surprised you with a 2 week long getaway to the exotic island of Bora Bora. All you could do was jump into his arms and scream like a maniac.

-  The getaway itself was like something from a fairytale universe. The two of you spent 2 weeks exploring the island and soaking up the sun, something Pietro isn't quite used to, but at least he got to have some nighttime fun with you in the HUGE king sized bed at the villa you were staying in (which was a bloody novelty!) 

TANGERINE:

-     Tan always makes sure you're taken care of, even on the days he can't be there due to his work clashing with important dates, yes, including Christmas. He tries to get the day off so he can be with you, so when he called you 2 weeks before to break the news that he couldn't make it, you were feeling very upset and hurt at the fact he was prioritising his dangerous work over your happiness. Plus, you were looking forward to giving him your gift, which was a pair of amber encrusted cuff links.

-  In a surprising turn of events, Tangerine and Lemon found out that the person offering the job for them to complete on Christmas Day had given to someone else, meaning that Tan could come and see you after all! You burst into tears when you saw him standing at your front door, present in hand, and wasted no time kissing him to oblivion. He loved the cuff links you got for him, but what he got you took your breath away: it was the keys to a new house, and not just a bog standard house, a fancy townhouse in Chelsea, London. It was a far cry from your shitty apartment, and you were super happy with the best gift you'd ever received from your fruit-named boyfriend.