My 'What If?' Scenario's That Might Make You Question Things (𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒):

Hello everyoneee!

Yes, I'm still trying to power my way towards finishing the upcoming Vronsky imagine (it's another long one) but someday I'll FINALLY get it finished and uploaded for you feral peeps out there 🤪

Anyways, these are a few 'What If?' scenarios about some of the ATJ Characters that I thought up myself. Some of these might make you question things, or they might not and might make you think absolutely nothing, idk, but if these were somehow implemented into each characters individual movies, then I think they'd be absolute game changers.

So without further ado, here they are! If you've got any of your own that you'd like to share then feel free!

(P.S:) I was going to include Kraven in this list, but because the movie doesn't come out until October 6th (4 months away as I'm typing this) and we don't really know what the plot of the movie itself is, I've decided not to include him in the list.

___________________________________________________________

𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬    ~    {𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆}    ~     ((𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖))

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ Robbie and his brother Tom weren't members of The Stiff Dylans and were instead just awkward loners at their new school trying to navigate their way through the thick of it? 

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ Robbie never met/dated Lindsay and Georgia was his first ever girlfriend instead? 

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ Georgia Nicolson absolutely HATED Robbie and never had a raging typical teenage crush on him? 

𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐰𝐬𝐤𝐢    ~    {𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊-𝐀𝐒𝐒}   ~   ((𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎))     𝐚𝐧𝐝      {𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊-𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝟐}    ~   ((𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟑))

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ Dave never became a fully committed vigilante and decided to give up being one and return to being a normal teenage boy after his stabbing/running over incident that left him in the hospital for months? 

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ Dave and Mindy Macready (Hit-Girl) were siblings in an alternate universe and fought beside each other as an official vigilante power duo? 

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ Dave became the villain of his own story and twisted his fate?

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ Dave's girlfriend Katie Deauxma was also a vigilante going out there and fighting crime and he didn't even know about it?

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ Dave convinced Chris D'Amico (a.k.a Red Myst/The Motherfucker) to join Justice Forever and fight alongside him and the other good guys?

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ Dave had managed to save Big Daddy from dying?