If Kick-Ass Was A Musical (ft My Concept Art, Stage Design Concepts etc):

So yes, you might be looking at the title of this chapter thinking: "Wtaf is this?". Well, this is my musical reimagining of Kick-Ass for your own viewing pleasure, of course!

This idea kind of came to me as a shower thought and I kind of built on it from there, so all of this pretty much stemmed from that same thought.

In this chapter, I'll be explaining a lot specifically about how I designed my set design concepts and the small details that you might have missed that are featured in the set itself. As well as set ideas, I'll also be talking a small bit about what I think the musical's soundtrack could look like and the titles of some of the songs that could be featured in the production.

Let me know if you want to see me do this with other ATJ movies in the future! I was thinking of doing both the first Kick-Ass movie and the second one as musicals, but in my opinion, the first movie is WAY better than the second one, therefore the better musical choice, but who knows, if people wanna see me go for it and try to turn Kick-Ass 2 into a musical then I guess I'll do it!

_________________________________________________________________ 

THE POSTER:

 So this is what I think the poster for the musical would look like. Obviously there would be different actors on there (because Aaron, Chloe and Chris would definitely not do this), but just replace them with the actors playing them in the show and it would be perfect!

That's all there is to say in terms of the poster, I guess.

SET DESIGN CONCEPTS/IDEAS:

Ok, now it's time for the fun part!

These are all of my set design concepts for Kick-Ass: The Musical, so this is what I think the stage would look like for different scenes throughout the show. Obviously I've not done every single location that's featured in the movie. Instead, I've picked out some of the key locations that a few of the most important scenes take place and used them to create mock-ups of the stage design etc.

I used PicsArt to put these all together in one place if you're wondering what app I used to make these btw!

Anyways, let's take a look at my set design concepts:

DAVE'S BEDROOM: