👹 Most Likely To With The ATJ Characters:

Just a little random thingy lol.

All of the prompts are from Cosmopolitan's list of the 55 best most likely questions.

____________________________________________________

PROMPT #31:     "Most likely to get thrown out of the club"

I think I'd have to go with Tangerine from Bullet Train tbh. He'd either get kicked out for starting a fight (probably over West Ham 🤣) or maybe him and Lemon get caught by some bouncers at a club they've been tasked to follow a target to and forget to hide their weapons somewhere secret in the process? 

Or, on a bit of a darker note, perhaps Tangerine gets kicked out the club for taking his target right in the middle of the club by accident and everybody witnesses it....yeah...that would be bad!

PROMPT #15:   "Most likely to have a divorce"

I think I'd say Ray Marcus from Nocturnal Animals. Nothing about his past is mentioned in the movie, but for those of you who have seen my ATJ Character 'What If?' scenarios, one of the ones that I came up with for Ray was what if he had a wife and child that he abandoned for a lonely life in the desert/a murderous life.

Maybe Ray divorced his wife, leaving her alone with their child and then walking out on them and fled to the Texas desert, at least, that's what happened in my AU!

So yeah, that's why I'd say Ray for this one.

PROMPT #4:      "Most likely to go on Love Island"

It's pretty obvious who I think would be a PERFECT Love Island contestant out of all the ATJ characters......

Pietro Maximoff from Avengers Age Of Ultron!

I mean, come on.

He has the charisma, that smooth talk, not to mention THAT BODY! 

(Pls help that GIF of Pietro pulling down his shirt and showing off that sexy 8 pack lives rent free in my head!) 

I think if he was a contestant on Love Island, he'd definitely be breaking a lot of hearts fr 

PROMPT #34:     "Most likely to marry someone they've just met"

This one's a bit tricky, but I'm guessing maybe Count Vronsky from Anna Karenina?

He'd probably take one look at someone and go: "Yep, I love this queen, let's get married!"

Idk if he would be the type to marry someone right away but I really don't know who else could fit this prompt tbh.

PROMPT #49:       "Most likely to ask for advice but never take it"

Just because he'd definitely be the type to do this all of the time, I'd say Robbie Jennings from Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging. 

He'd be the type of guy to have the biggest midlife crisis and ask his mates or his brother Tom for advice on what to do and then he'd end up finding a pretty wack solution himself and never has to use all of that decent valuable advice at all.

Idk, he just gives off that type of vibe.

I would've also said Dave Lizewski from the Kick-Ass movies, but unlike Robbie, I think he'd actually try and put the advice to good use (in the worst way possible most likely!)

PROMPT #25:    "Most likely to pull a sickie"

I feel like Dave Lizewski would be the KING of pulling sickies. He uses to get out a lot of things, mostly school, but he also pulls a sickie if he has an intense day ahead of vigilante duties that could clash too much with school. 

And the best part is, his dad doesn't even care that he keeps pulling sickies, he thinks he's generally sick.