🐶 The ATJ Characters And Their Pets ((𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒)):

Some wholesome little headcannons about the ATJ characters and their pets that I think they'd own!

I'll also be adding some images to show what I'd think they'd look like as well.

~Charlie~

-   Because he's a street urchin, Charlie would look at other people with their pets and feel sad because he'd never have a pet of his own.

-   "I wish I was like the rich boys and girls with their animals. But I'll never be like them..."

-  But one day, Charlie's fortunes changed when he found a wet, frail and shivering long haired dandy dinmont terrier puppy left to die inside a fruit crate near the end of a backstreet alleyway. As soon as the young street urchin saw it, he fell in love with the terrier puppy and decided to take it with him on his travels, finally feeling over the moon that he had some form of normality in his unfortunate life.

"Don't be scared, little puppy. I'm Charlie, and I'm going to be your new best friend! I'll love you forever and feed you so much food so that your beautiful fur grows back again."

-   After finding out that his new puppy friend was a female, Charlie named the long haired dandy dinmont terrier puppy Dolly and as promised, he fed her lots of food and now the two are inseparable as they travel the streets of London together. And when Dolly's fur eventually started to grow, Charlie was so excited, he never let go of his furry friend!

 And when Dolly's fur eventually started to grow, Charlie was so excited, he never let go of his furry friend!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~Robbie~

- Robbie is no stranger to looking after animals. He absolutely ADORES them, after all, he already owns a cat in ATAPS called Jubbly, who likes to hang around inside his mum's shop a lot:

 He absolutely ADORES them, after all, he already owns a cat in ATAPS called Jubbly, who likes to hang around inside his mum's shop a lot:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Robbie with Jubbly in the movie btw)

But Robbie also owns another cat as well as Jubbly that prefers to hang around in his brother Tom's bedroom a lot, sleeping beside his desk and whilst the boys are at school, it likes to get up and sleep on the sunny windowsill on the stair landing. Robbie finds it really wholesome everytime he comes home from band practise, a Stiff Dylans gig at the club or after school and sees it getting up to the most random things ever!