What I Think The Aaron Characters Favourite Songs Would Be ((𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒)):

LEMME SEE THEIR SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS RN, SIS!!!!!!

~

Dave Lizewski     - I feel like Dave is the type to listen to old school R&B now and then, probably as a chill-out and vibe thing after fighting in disguise or whilst he's doing school work, so I would say his favourite song, because it also kind of relates to Kick-Ass 2 in a way, is Return Of The Mack by Mark Morrisson

Pietro Maximoff    -   A fast man listens to fast music, what can I say? They get him hyped in loads of different ways and they even push him to go faster! So I think his favourite song would be Running In The 90s by Max Coveri, not only because it's fast af but I could imagine Pietro being a big fan of trashy Eurodance jams like that one.

Count Vronsky    - Yes, Vronsky loves a bit of classical music, but he also likes a few modern hits too, with his favourite genre being smooth jazz. If we were talking his classical music taste, his favourite song would be Autumn: I Allegro by Vivaldi, but if were talking more modern taste, he would go for Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra

Robbie Jennings    - Robbie just SCREAMS indie listener! So obviously he's gonna be into every single British indie band out there, but I think he listens to the band The Kooks a lot. I think his favourite song would be Naive by The Kooks on that basis for sure, like maybe he listens to it on the way to school or before he goes to band practise.

Tangerine    -     Tange's music taste is all over the place, because he loves songs from all different decades, but I think he digs 60s/70s/80s Rock the most. His favourite song is Bad To The Bone by George Thorogood and The Destroyers because it makes him feel like a complete badass everywhere he goes.

Ray Marcus - Ray's music taste is all over the place (just like his mental capacity lol the sick fuck), so he likes listening to a mish-mash of stuff. Out of the random songs he listens to, his weirdest and his favourite has to be Rotten To The Core from Descendants because it makes him feel 'powerful' and 'special', which freaks out even his closest friends!

Charlie Chaplain - This little cute pookie bear, despite being new to the music world, has a decent little taste in music going. He loves musical's the most though, with his favourite being Mary Poppins. He does like 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' a lot, but his favourite song from Mary Poppins has to be Chim Chim Cher-ee. He's so innocent, even with his music choices, that it's cute.

James Frey - For James, every song that he finds himself listening to either brings him back to an old memory of his before he fell deep into his drug addiction or sends him flying into a new hallucination he can't escape from. A song that REALLY takes him all the way is Money, Money, Money by ABBA, as he remembers hearing it play in the kitchen one time when he was a kid, back when he was happy and had nothing to worry about.

John Lennon - One word: Elvis. John absolutely WORSHIPS that man. He has a lot of favourites of course, but if he had to chose one, he'd probably choose Jailhouse Rock as it's an absolute classic, but he loves them all!

__________________________________________________________________

(Here are all the songs mentioned so you can have a listen 🤪)

Dave:

Pietro:

Vronsky:

Robbie:

Tangerine:

Ray:

Charlie:

James:

John: