How The ATJ Characters React To You Asking Them Out On A Date ((𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒)):

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME?"

~ Charlie ~

".......Who are you? And what is a......dyaate?"

~ Robbie ~

"Um, yeah, sure! Just not on a Wednesday or Saturday though. Those are the only days where THIS guy is a busy body for a change. Oh, and not on a Monday after school either, Mum wants me on shop duty! Whoops!"

~ John/James Potter ~

"Oh, darling, it's on! Meet me at the Dance hall down the road at 6:00pm sharp, wear that new polka-dotty tea dress you showed me that I like, might end up tearing it off later but it's ok, I'll get you another one."

~ Dave ~

"Yeah....a date? With me? Wow, and here's me thinking I was invisible to all the girls in school. Just so ya' know, I'm not into all of the sickly cutesy couple shit so if I do go on this date with you, could we just either go to Atomic Comics for a milkshake or share a banana split and a pizza at the bowling place? Something simple?"

~ Vronsky ~

"I'm awfully sorry, my sweet. These 'dates' aren't really my forte, I can't find myself getting into them. However I would love it if you somehow accompanied me at one of my regency balls one time. Oh, and don't you worry about trying to fit in with my class, my little nightingale. I'll make sure everyone who knows me knows you too once I show your beautiful self off to my associates."

~ Pietro ~

"Printessa, do you even know what game you've gotten yourself into? Is this your subtle way of begging me for a sex-filled night? Because if that's what you want from me, besides the cutesy date part, best believe I ain't stopping for at least 4 hours, draga..."

~ Ray ~

"NO! FUCK OFF, YOU BITCH! I DON'T WANT YO' ROMANCEY SHIT ANYWHERE NEAR MY FACE!"

~ James Frey ~

"That's.....lovely! Really it is. Thank you for inviting me, but um, what if I fuck up and make a fool of myself in public and slip back into old habits and stuff then you'll dump me and I'll have to stay lonely forever and....and....."

~ Tangerine ~

"Here, you want a date with me, love? I'll show ya a date...."

**BOOKS AN EXPENSIVE THREE COURSE MEAL AT THE SHARD AND AN OVERNIGHT STAY AT THE RITZ**

"There....that's our date night sorted for tomorrow night, darlin'. Anythin' for my stunnin' beauty of a love."

BONUS CHARACTERS THAT DON'T FEATURE IN THIS BOOK:

~ William ~

"A date? Ew...as long as it's online in my chatroom and I don't get to lay eyes on you then that's fine."

~ Ben ~

"Cool, but O and Chon are coming along too, for um.....moral support? So, I guess I'll see you at the beach at 3:00pm? Sweet....*SIGHS*....WHY did I just lie to them like thatttttt?!"

~ Kraven ~

"Are you really asking a raging jungle warrior psychopath like me on some fancy date? You know what my idea of a date is? Biting some random fuckers nose off like it's a piece of marshmallow fluff and swinging my spear everywhere until I nick someone, bitch. So, you still want that date with me and participate in my PRIMAL activities or not? Cause that's my final offer."

~ Ford ~

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I have to pass-NO WAIT! Yes, this is like the thousandth time I've turned down a date with you, I know, but I have duties in the army I can't just-"